Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
harley

One of my friends has that exact model, to purchase one new from Harley-Davidson you have to present a valid police ID.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Hey as a former HD owner, who in the world would want a bike done up like an MSP bike????? You have to be kidding me. If thats not a severe warning sign you need medication I dont know what is.

These are real bikes http://www.chopperworks.com/home.php buy one of these bikes then talk to me about bikes other than that get real,... HD's blow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
mc

Hunter said:
Hey as a former HD owner, who in the world would want a bike done up like an MSP bike????? You have to be kidding me. If thats not a severe warning sign you need medication I dont know what is.

These are real bikes http://www.chopperworks.com/home.php buy one of these bikes then talk to me about bikes other than that get real,... HD's blow.
Now Hunter, H-D's definitely do not blow, they're just not as slick as those choppers. Let's remember Harley-Davidson has been around for 100 years, Chopperworks has been around for about what...100 weeks???

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: mc

Joe B said:
Hunter said:

Now Hunter, H-D's definitely do not blow, they're just not as slick as those choppers. Let's remember Harley-Davidson has been around for 100 years, Chopperworks has been around for about what...100 weeks???
No Joe Harleys are OK I'm just teasing, I used to be a Harley owner, but for the money personaly I cant see it, I guess to each his own. I had a 01 Fat Boy that rode like a tank, I know for me I cant buy a bike and just leave it alone I have to rip it apart and hype it up and shit like that so for me anyway it was a waste. But I'm only kidding they are good bikes it boils down to what kind of riding you like to do.

I think a Chopperworks bike is my next 2 wheeled endeavor, I'm striving for the this summer but we'll see. Every spring when I hear the bikes cruising around town I get anxious to go riding myself. I missed out last year because I sold the Fat Boy but hopefully things will be different this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
That bike is actually reffered to as the "Peace Officer" and comes as pictured as well as in a single dark blue tone. The purchase price is actually about $800-$1,000 cheaper (depending on dealer) than a regular Ultra, because they are considered by H-D as fleet units. As far as the color is concerned, it is actually quite a bit different. The french blue on our bikes (my bike) is actually a few shades darker and neither shade is mettalic and we have gold pin-striping seperating the two colors. As far as owning one similar to the job bike, I want one. And if I sell one of my other toys, I shall have one. What medication do you recommend Hunter. :D

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Re: mc

Hunter said:
Joe B said:
Hunter said:

No Joe Harleys are OK I'm just teasing, I used to be a Harley owner, but for the money personaly I cant see it, I guess to each his own. I had a 01 Fat Boy that rode like a tank, quote]

Well..............................

Triumph has been around for 102 years now (Sorry Harley)
I bought a brand new 1982 FXB Sturgis Black. It was Post AMF/Pre Evo and was a piece of SH*T!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! I owned a real Harley before most of you creeps did, and before it became cool for a bunch of aging baby-boomer WANNA-BEES!

Wanna buy a "cool" bike? go spend $3500-$5000 for a late model used Triumph Thunderbird. It will absolutely Smoke any Harley for handling & reliability. And when some dumb ass calls it a rice burner, you can just smile and shake your head.......................

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Harley387 said:
Hunter said:
HEY! Watch your mouth, kid. :A:
Hey Harley I'll tell you what, READ what I said before you comment, OH and by the way watch my mouth?here read this if you can make it out. :FM: I'd say more but I know it'll get deleted so you do the math.

Whats the matter you jealous you cant afford a real chopper? its ok Us big boys who can we'll let you ride bitch around the block. :L:

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
MPD,

Triumph, is an awesome bike. My preference is a Ducati ( I raced one for years) But Triumph is a great company and they make great bikes. I dont race anymore so I had to slow down I bruise to easy now :L: . So the next endeavor is a Chopper from Chopper works. And if Harley wants one he'll have to give me a call and I'll set up a meeting w/the owner and get 'm a good deal, I not sure he can afford it though, the jury is out on that one.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
OMG Hunter,

I almost fell off the chair after that last post! Watch it now, it's getting hot in here. Take this fight to a new level.

Come on in here,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant

I don't know how to ride a M/C but am somewhat envious. I prefer 4 wheels with heat in the winter & cold A/C in the summertime. I can tell that MPD61 rides since he wears the helmet 24/7 like Kazoo.

:baby13: :BNANA: :icon_hum: :punk: :GNANA: :baby01: :DB:
Janet Reno Dance Party

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
HousingCop said:
OMG Hunter,

I almost fell off the chair after that last post! Watch it now, it's getting hot in here. Take this fight to a new level.

Come on in here,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MassachusettsCopRant

I don't know how to ride a M/C but am somewhat envious. I prefer 4 wheels with heat in the winter & cold A/C in the summertime. I can tell that MPD61 rides since he wears the helmet 24/7 like Kazoo.

:baby13: :BNANA: :icon_hum: :punk: :GNANA: :baby01: :DB:
Janet Reno Dance Party
Hey I love the dancing Bananas, looks like alot of people on this board, :L:

Hey you know who I'm talking about (wink, wink) the western MA boys,LOL The country bumpkins, hey its pretty boring out there in Feeding Hills.Wheres MT and USMC??????

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Hey HARLEY need a Loan???? for a real bike??? you know its ok if you cant afford it, thats cool just say so. My car is probably worth more than your house, so go easy on who you tell to watch there mouth. When you can spend $100,000 on a car and $60,000 on a bike then talk to me other than that you watch YOUR mouth.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Hunter said:
Harley387 said:
Hunter said:
HEY! Watch your mouth, kid. :A:
Hey Harley I'll tell you what, READ what I said before you comment, OH and by the way watch my mouth?here read this if you can make it out. :FM: I'd say more but I know it'll get deleted so you do the math.

Whats the matter you jealous you cant afford a real chopper? its ok Us big boys who can we'll let you ride bitch around the block. :L:
Easy there constable Fife. Sounds like yer breeches are strapped a lil' too tight. It was all in good fun, I didn't realize your a bonafide, Honda lovin' section 12. But, you know what they say....better a sister in a whorehouse than a brother on a Honda. Where's YOUR sister at anyways?

PS..... Eat my shit, nutjob.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Dont worry about my sister I know where yours sister is thats all that matters to me. My sister is a bitch and if you can deal with her all the power to ya.

Listen kid let me see your pay check, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE because If to doin tit for tat is your thing then MR Constable man ( being me ) I show you my tax returns w/ no shame. I dont drive a 100 thousand dollar car because I sit around w/ my thumb in my ass. So you keep doing those details and tryin to keep up w/people like me, while I drive by your stupid sorry ass in my MB and your out there freezing your ass off trying to feeds your kids.

Oh and come this summer I'm riding by on a $60,000 motorcycle, so please tell me what town do you work because I promise you I will drive and make you look silly,trust me.

Wait I see whats happening here your jealous I make more $ than you and your just a town/city slave and that bothers you. I'm sorry but you keep slaving over the manhole cover to pay for the house and kids OK you city security guard and I'll keep making my $ and me and my chic will keep driving past your flat foot ass and laughing at ya in my car that cost more than the down payment on your house, oh and if you think for 1 red hot minute I'm talking shit I have no problem proving it so becareful who your talking to you may end up proving to everyone you really are a JACKASS. Because I can prove it CAN YOU??????

OH and the nutjob comment I think you may want to take a serious look around on this board and maybe be a lil more selective of who you call a nutjob. There are others on this BB that are far far far more deserving than I of that title. Trust me just take a look around. Or maybe you cant besause your head is to to far up your ass to see it.

NutJob HUH,WHATEVER. Like I said before and this LIL Gremlin speaks volumes -------> :FM:

Here let me add you to the other bananas from western MA :DB: :GNANA: and here is you---> :BNANA: . Now notice your the 3rd Banana do the math and try and figure out who the other 2 are, I'd tell ya but that would be cheating, you figure it out and have your woman call me w/the answer,Oh and BTW she said dont wait for her to get dinner tonight she said she's going to be just a LIL late :wink:

·
Registered
157 Posts
mc

Okay, okay boys at-ease, I'd like to see this forum stay open to talk motorcycle stuff. BTW Hunter, check out www.pitbullmotorcycles.com while you're at it, I saw these guys last year at Myrtle Beach. They're a relatively new chopper company out of Florida, as I said I saw these bikes in person last year, very nice!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.