WTS Various Items: Back Defender Suspenders, Uniforms, Duty Gear | MassCops

WTS Various Items: Back Defender Suspenders, Uniforms, Duty Gear

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by patrol22, Nov 2, 2015.

1. patrol22

patrol22 MassCops Member

Hello all,

I cleaned out my locker the other day and have a few items I am trying to unload.

-Back Defender concealed suspenders. I bought these a while back and they worked great. I simply don't have the need for them anymore. They are in perfect shape. Clarino holders with silver snaps.

The Back Defender

Bought for $190 selling for $170.00 or OBO

- Two L/S Blauer uniform shirts. Neck size is 17.5 and sleeves are 32/33 I believe. Navy Blue. Neither one was ever worn.

Bought for around $75 each selling for $50.00 OBO

-Blauer Ike length spring jacket. Size is large/short. Lightly worn, still in good shape. Navy on the outside and is reversible to the yellow/reflective inside.

Bought for 130.00 asking for 70.00 OBO

-Two Elbeco L/S uniform shirts. Neck size is 16 and sleeves are 32/33. Navy Blue. Gently worn, still look good.

Bought for 50.00 each, selling for 20.00 ea. OBO

- 36 inch Safariland high gloss duty belt. This belt has the stitching running down the length of it. It's never been worn and is in perfect shape.

Bought for 70.00 selling for 50.00 OBO

Willing to sell to anyone FTF. I live in Southern MA but willing to meet halfway. My limits would be about an hour or so from Seekonk MA. I also have a mag pouch, OC holder and a few other little things if anyone wants them. All high gloss. They are beat up but will work for a reserve or aux. who has to buy their own gear.

PM with any questions, Thanks!