WTS: Springfield XD40, Night Sights, Box, etc. IN MASS excellent condition | MassCops

WTS: Springfield XD40, Night Sights, Box, etc. IN MASS excellent condition

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by fbirdquik6, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbirdquik6

fbirdquik6 MassCops Member

I have an Excellent condition Springfield XD40 with Bright Trijicon night sights, XD gear holster, XD gear mag pouch, and XD gear mag loader along with the original box. The pistol comes with a hogue slip on grip that has been on since new and can be slid right off if you choose. Round count is ~350-400. I am posting this firearm for a coworker who has a wedding to pay for.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Transfer will be done FTF via FA10.

Firearm is located in MASS in the Greater Fall River Area

This firearm came with 3 large cap mags. If you cannot legally own these magazines, it can be purchased at a $30 discount.

Price: $680 Cash with mags, $650 Cash without mags. No Trades.

Contact can be made via PM with any questions, offers, ETC.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

2. fbirdquik6

fbirdquik6 MassCops Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.