WTS: Smith&Wesson M&P 9mm $500 | MassCops

WTS: Smith&Wesson M&P 9mm $500

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by MattB, Feb 27, 2008.

1. MattB

MattB New Member

Came home with this piece last night and the wife threw a nutty. To make a long story short, its got to go. Brand spankin new M&P 9mm. I havent even had the time to field strip it.
    Comes with two, 10 round mags, interchangable grips for hand sizes, manuals and original box. The factory offer for 2 free extra mags has been sent in this morning and will be given to the buyer once they arrive. I'm keeping the $50 rebate. I will comply with all fed and state regs and prefer face to face transfer to Mass resident with proper licensing and FA-10 forms which i do have
    Since I cannot post photos, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll send pics asap. My # is 978-290-7950

Thanks, Matt

2. KozmoKramer

KozmoKramer Administrator Staff Member

3. MattB

MattB New Member

Will do. thanks. I'm also trying to edit to reduce the price to $450. Since I'm keeping the $50 rebate. My price was unfair. thanks again. Matt

4. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Why did you even show it to her? I could bring home a new gun every day for a week, and my wife would never know the difference.

5. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

got that right brother, I learned early on when I was married to keep my new toys low profile.:rolleyes:

6. MattB

MattB New Member

I guess I didnt have my poker face on. She knew something was up once I walked into the house. Ok, I admit, it is somewhat funny. By the way, the price is lowered to $450 since I'm keeping the $50 rebate. Still got it if anyone is interested. email me for pics. [email protected]

7. KozmoKramer

A couple of pics of the weapon.

8. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

Buy one get one free? :mrgreen:

9. KozmoKramer

Believe me Andy, 1 is MORE than enough bro....
    [​IMG]

10. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

You have to sneak these things into the house, then when she eventually sees you cleaning it and says something like "I don't think I've ever seen that one before", you crinkle your face, look at her like she's crazy, and say "This? I've had this one longer than I've known you". :cool:

11. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

Delta,
    Look her straight in the eye and say "....when Aben bin-Raghead is putting a Burkha over your face, you'll wish you had this gun. You never need a gun 'till you need one real bad." She'll then see you logic and go out & buy 3 pairs of new shoes.

12. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

I actually did this with my sig 226. I was cleaning it the day I brought it home. My wife said "when did you get that one?" and I replied " I've had this one for about 4 years, remember?"."

13. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

And she bought it, didn't she? :cool:

14. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Two quick things to point out;

1. A lot of you guys are adocating lying to our spouses, which when you are inevitably caught, makes it wicked difficult to deny having a girlfriend (YIKES)
    2. Four Seasons cash price on the M&P right now is $479, and then apply the $50.00 rebate nets you the gun for $429.00. But with tax it's
    close to $450 anyway right?
    :rolleyes:

15. MattB

MattB New Member

Had I bought it for the price Four Seasons sells it for, I dont think I'd have a problem selling it. The price was $499.95. With tax, it came out to $524.95. I'm just going to keep it. This "for sale" thread turned out to be an episode of Dr. Phil.

16. KozmoKramer

You aint seen nuthin' yet Matthew! Ever seen the Shoutbox?

17. MattB

MattB New Member

I suppose I should go check it out

18. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

No no no, not lying...just not mentioning it or letting her see said "it":rolleyes:

19. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

hook line and sinker!!!

20. cj3441

cj3441 MassCops Member

When I brought home a new toy a while ago the wife goes "how much did that cost" I say " I got this for short money $50.... it was a brand new Glock.:D

21. justanotherparatrooper

I once did the same thing with a Sprinfield Match M1A...told her it was like 200 bucks:rolleyes: ...kept the rifle, got rid of her.