WTS: Smith and Wesson M&P15 Tactical Model - Like New Condition w/ Accessories | MassCops

WTS: Smith and Wesson M&P15 Tactical Model - Like New Condition w/ Accessories

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by BT1405, Oct 20, 2011.

1. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

Selling my Smith and Wesson M&P 15T (Tactical Model with Troy Rails). Like New Condition. Asking $1700

Included: EoTech 512 Holographic Site, Sig Sauer STOPLITE (Flashlight/Strobe/Laser Combo). Blackhawk Sportster softsided case as well as hard plastic S&W case it came with.

Rifle has about 1000 or less rounds through it. Cleaned meticulously after each range session. I love the rifle but do not shoot it enough/have the time to shoot it often. I will also include approximately 500 rounds of Tula (Wolf) .223 and approximately 100-200 rounds of boat tail Federal .223.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers but considering the price of the rifle new ($1399 at Four Seasons) plus the ammunition, accessories and condition of the rifle I think my price is agreeable. Cash only, no trades. Located in the Metro-Boston area. Would prefer face to face. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I Also have MagPul adjustable stock kit which was purchased online but never installed – you can install/have it pinned on your own to keep it MA Legal, willing to throw that in for an extra $50.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer’s FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
    Buyer, Sellers or Traders, who make use of the classifieds, agree not to hold the management of MassCops.com nor the moderators liable for any problems resulting from unsatisfactory transactions which occur as a result of the use of this forum.

2. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Sounds like a great rifle, only one problem that I see , this isnt NES.

3. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

haha you're right - I copied that from another post on here and just noticed it. Editing now. Ty for the heads up

4. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

Price drop to $1500. Any interest please PM me.

5. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Thank GOD! That's a tough crowd over there!

6. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

Bump & Price drop to $1400. Rifle is a steal at that price w/ the accessories. Please PM if interested.

7. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

I'm also willing to let this rifle go WITHOUT the EoTech for 1100 - it does have stand alone flip up rear/front sites

8. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Does that mean youd be willing to sell the eotech? what model is it?

9. BT1405

BT1405 MassCops Member

I already sold the EoTech to a buddy on my dept - sorry.