WTS S&W M&P 9mm with 3 holsters and mag carrier. $650 firm | MassCops

WTS S&W M&P 9mm with 3 holsters and mag carrier. $650 firm

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by maritz01, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maritz01

maritz01 MassCops Member

WTS S&W M&P 9mm full size with 3 holsters, one is a Safariland level 3 duty holster for a Streamlight TLR1 light, one Raven Concealment Kydex holster for a Streamlight TLR1 light. One Kydex holster all for the right hand. Raven Concealment double magazine carrier for the left side. Five 17 round magazines. All to be sold as a package only. $650 FIRM.

This package is the perfect set up for the law enforcement officer. Holsters will fit the .40 and .45 M&P pistols. Unfortunately the magazines are only for the LEO here in Massachusetts. Sale to be processed at the Braintree Rifle and Pistol Club. Pistol has approximately 500 rounds through it. Selling this because I'm more a GLOCK shooter and qualified with it.

This sale will follow all federal and Massachusetts state laws.

For a quicker response email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks for looking

Mike

image.jpg

<Below text added by Goose>
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Email/PM seller directly if interested. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.