WTS: Remington 742 Woodsmaster Carbine 30-06 with extras Excelent Condition! | MassCops

WTS: Remington 742 Woodsmaster Carbine 30-06 with extras Excelent Condition!

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by fbirdquik6, Jul 23, 2010.

1. fbirdquik6

fbirdquik6 MassCops Member

Description : This is a blued Remington 742 Woodsmaster Carbine chambered in 30-06 this has a Bushnell "Command post 2 3/4x Scopechief II" scope mounted on a swiveling mount allowing you to swing the scope out of the way to use the iron sights. It comes with a its factory detachable magazine and possibly a spare if I can find it. It also comes with a vintage leather sling mounted. I would rate it as 95% condition with amazing bluing and beautiful wood with very few imperfections, the pictures really do not do this rifle justice.

Selling Terms : FTF on an FA10
    Price : $375 cash
    Contact Information: Contact can be made via PM with any questions or offers.
    Pictures: *The Rifle is HEAVILY oiled for long term storage so the oil in combination with the flash has made some of the pictures falsely appear as if the gun has imperfections. *

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

2. fbirdquik6

3. fbirdquik6

Bump $375 or best offer.