WTS: HK USP Plastic Pistol Case(s), with lock(s) | MassCops

WTS: HK USP Plastic Pistol Case(s), with lock(s)

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by msw, Jul 22, 2015.

1. msw

msw MassCops Member

HK_USP_PistolCaseWith_HK_LogoLockPic2.jpg
    I have small lot of plastic HK USP pistol cases for sale. These are black cases, with the red HK logo on them, and each case comes with a cable lock (key type; the locks are unused) as originally supplied with the guns(s) from H&K. The cases are all in excellent condition, they have the gray foam inside, and the cable locks are black with the red HK logo on them. I got these from a buddy at a PD about 15 years ago, when they took their new H&K USP's out and issued them, then just wanted to get rid of the cases and locks. Been sitting in a big cardboard box in my garage ever since, just recently "found" them. $15 each (for the cases plus the cable lock) plus shipping, they'll be coming from California. PM me with your email address if you want more info, or more pictures.

2. msw

msw MassCops Member

I still have some of these left, and will discount the $15/ea price if ordered in multiples, case plus lock as shown: 2/$25, 3/$35, etc, plus shipping. PM me if interested.

3. WOLFDOG

WOLFDOG New Member

hello. do you still have these boxes for sale. will you ship to Oceanside? thanks