Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This "Rea Srear" converts any Glock firearm to select fire.
This is for sale to DEPARTMENTS only.
No individual officer purchase. Takes about 2 minutes to convert any glock to select fire.

Select Fire
$200 per unit

Full auto Only
$100 per unit

short video
www.cqbarms.com/cqb.mpeg

Free demonstrations available
PM or e-mail
[email protected]

Also availible Glock collapsible stocks $90, Folding Foregrip, $30, Scope mount, $40.

PS anybody out in Western MA wanna come over and see it, let me know.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rockin' glocks are fun...it's a fountain of brass!

USMCMP5811 said:
SOT, i think you need to get Kttref up there, maybe she wouldn't hate shooting so much.....:woot:

·
Woggalicious!
277 Posts
But not very practical. Hell 90% of us can't get our guys to shoot one at a time accurately. Let alone with a full auto handgun. Although, I'd like it.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
SOT - you really sell these to departments? I find that machine pistols are limited in their practical value as weapons.....If I thought I needed concealable firepower an H&K MP5K would seem more accurate and controllable.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try carrying an MP5K in a holster. The issue is this is a "last ditch" type of gun. We have sold several to agencies that find a need for something VERY easy to cary.
Not for everyone and in reality they are pretty controlable in bursts.

I can score 100% on the "q" with the glock in bursts at 50 feet with not much effort at all.
If you ever have the time and are out this way we can burn some ammo and I'll show you.

Killjoy said:
SOT - you really sell these to departments? I find that machine pistols are limited in their practical value as weapons.....If I thought I needed concealable firepower an H&K MP5K would seem more accurate and controllable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts