WTS Glock 27 Gen4 $750 | MassCops

WTS Glock 27 Gen4 $750

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by redsox880604, Aug 10, 2017.

1. redsox880604

redsox880604 New Member

WTS: Glock 27 Gen4

Description :
    Glock 27 Gen4 (subompact .40)

Accessories :
    Three mags: one factory, one with Pearce Grip Extension, one with Pearce Grip Extension +1 (It's advertised as a +2 but I'm calling bullshit. I have thumbs like the fucking Hulk and I could only get one extra round in there.)

Night Sights

Factory Box, with manuals, grips, etc.

Selling Terms :
    Meet somewhere public within the city of Boston OR if you're a member of Mass Rifle in Woburn I'm happy to let you put a few rounds downrange before you buy it. Bank check or cash.

Price :
    $750 OBO

Contact Information:
    Carrier pigeon and/or smoke signals preferred, but PM/email [email protected] also acceptable.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
    When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.