WTS Cobray M-11 9mm pistol | MassCops

WTS Cobray M-11 9mm pistol

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by 14Paul, Oct 26, 2008.

1. 14Paul

14Paul MassCops Member

WTS Cobray M-11 9mm pistol $450. This is a Pre-ban & it comes with two 32 round mags. Must have LTC-A. Can do on FA-10 or FFL at buyer's expense.

2. Simon

Simon Guest

what type of ammo does this use ???

3. Simon

Simon Guest

Dad, put the wooden spoon away please. No more spankings......

I was unsure if this was a different cartridge than a "normal" 9 (9X19).

Will these 9 mike mike rounds work Wolfie? I'm sure you have some of these in your transistor drawers..........

[​IMG]

4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

was curious what one of these puppies looked like :)

[​IMG]

reminds me of the Duke's Mac 10 in McQ :cool:

5. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

In firearms parlance, it is customary to mention only the caliber and not the case length for the most common version of that round. For instance if I said ".45" most people would take it to mean .45 ACP, not .45 Colt or .45 Magnum. The less common rounds are referred to with the more specific denominator, to avoid confusion. For instance no one would refer to 9mm Largo as "9mm". 9mm usually refers to 9mm Luger or Parabellum, which is the most common pistol cartridge is use in the world today.

The first set of cartridges on the stripper clip is 7.63mm X 25mm Mauser, and would not work in the Cobray, as they were never made in that caliber. The second set is 9 X 19mm, and yes it would work in that particular Broomhandle Mauser and in the Cobray. The Mauser has been converted to fire 9mm; if you look at the grip it has a "9" carved into it; they were often painted red and called "Red 9s".

6. Simon

Simon Guest

thank you gentlemen........