WTS:Bianchi 7970 Duty Belt size 34 | MassCops

WTS:Bianchi 7970 Duty Belt size 34

Discussion in 'Police Duty Gear For Sale / Wanted' started by changeover, Jan 12, 2011.

1. changeover

changeover MassCops Member

Hey guys, I just ordered this a month ago. Its a Accumold Elite 7970 Duty Belt in plain leather 2.25". Its a velcro style belt and it is a size 34. The reason I am selling is because I do not like the style. I probably should have gone and tried it on first but the quality is definitely there! I barely used it, not enough to get any wear and tear but since I took the tags off I cannot return. I am asking $40 bucks flat for it. PM for more info, thanks! I am in the Framingham/Natick area and I would like cash only.

2. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Do you take uniform allowance vouchers?:redcarded:

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

wish you posted this last week when I actually went out and blew $80 on a size 34 gun belt. Well, ok... so it was clothing allowance money, but I would have paid you cash to save the 80 bucks for something else.

3. changeover

haha I wish!

4. changeover

263, I didnt see the second part to your post! Wanna return it and we can make a deal?? :tongue: Bump this up, I forgot to add I have the inner velcro belt as well, $50 for both OBO. Lets make a deal people, this thing is sitting on my floor not getting used!!

5. changeover

Bump! still for sale...

6. changeover

Old bump