Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Thats needs to be taken down. Thats a potential bad situation waiting to happen :x

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
How the hell did it end up in europe!!!!! I think it would be easy enough to track down whom it belonged to by the badge #??????? It is completely outrageous !!!! All i can say is WTF!!!!!!!

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
Unbelievable,

dear would be terrorists here is a police uniform and badge to get you into any building in the city of boston to plant god knows what. :BM:

·
Subscribing Member
228 Posts
Badge #2171, some Boston cop here can track that number down and see who's badge that was, could be stolen. It's the old title with patrolman, But only Boston and few others know that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It would be much easier to look up if there was an ID #, I think you need to go to Personnel to look up badge #'s...or even worse IAD :shock:
With all that being said though, this kind of crap (selling official unis and BADGES) should be illegal

G

·
Frightening but not surprising. I wonder if the uniform was stolen and this clown figures he can make a profit on it.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
I thought you all said it would be hard to impossible to get a badge on the BPD. All u need to after making that purchase is go on eBay and get yourself a cruiser.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I thought you all said it would be hard to impossible to get a badge on the BPD. All u need to after making that purchase is go on eBay and get yourself a cruiser.
Can my call sign be Bravo 411 :lol:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.