Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a decent price on a used Glock 23...I'm located in worcester county and the only place I've seen one was for $600 referbished.:roll: Any help would be appreciated..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are you Law Enforcement? If so you can get them brand new with 3 high cap mags for about $475.00 or $525-550 with night sights.

·
Subscribing Member
342 Posts
Again if you are LE

You can get with nightsights and three mags for $507 at Interstate arms.

·
Registered
40 Posts
DOD - If you are LEO - Go to Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham. Its on River street. They are TERRIFIC there. Most of the brand new LEO Glocks (3 LEO Mags, etc) are about $450 there I think (without night sights). They usually have them in stock too. Absolutely great guys to deal with and an overall good experience.

·
Subscribing Member
342 Posts
yes, new with LEO mags.

go to their web site interstatearms.com and use the leo sales link

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
My cost on glocks is $439 with LEO mags etc. With night sights it's $479 or so...so you are getting a pretty good deal.

Also remember to fill out an Individual Officer Purchase letter for whereever you get the glock...it saves you some money, lets the vendor ship to the department etc, and is absolutely essential in MA for high capacity mags.
http://www.cqbarms.com/les.html

·
Registered
21 Posts
MassAcademyXO";p="54582 said:
DOD - If you are LEO - Go to Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham. Its on River street. They are TERRIFIC there. Most of the brand new LEO Glocks (3 LEO Mags, etc) are about $450 there I think (without night sights). They usually have them in stock too. Absolutely great guys to deal with and an overall good experience.
I'd have to agree...Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham is your best bet. I bought a Glock 23 w/night sights, 3 High cap Mags at LE for $525.00 brand new. The guys there are very helpful and even if the shop is busy they well take the time to answer all your questions. However if they do not have one in stock, chances are you'll have to wait 4 to 6 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts