Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross Posted by Susan from Wake up America

Yesterday we asked why the media was reporting a McCain supporter calling Barack Obama an "Arab" and completely ignoring Obama supporters calling Sarah Palin a c*nt, even wearing T-shirts with the phrase "Sarah Palin is a c*nt" on them.

This morning I see a quite a few links to yesterday's post, as well as some news outlets finally reporting it (ABC's Political Punch, LA Times' Top of the Ticket, The Politico and it was mentioned on Fox News at 9 a.m.)
In following a couple of the links to the original piece written here at WUA, I find there are more wearing those T-Shirts, named and posing proudly…. members of WOW staff, to be exact.

(Clockwise from left: Steve Sims, Kristy Benjamin, Lindsey Hager, Drew Forni, and Lindsay Woods. (Photos by Fred Dechow)

This is the mentality of certain Obama supporters…is anyone surprised?
I bet their parents are just so proud of them.

[Update] Another link to that original post led me to Freedom Eden who shows us that CafePress is even selling "Republic*nt" T-shirts with a photo of Sarah Palin on them.

Freedom Eden shows others referring to Palin as a "bitch" and "Ho"…go look for yourself.

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/10/13/wow-staffers-also-wear-sarah-palin-cnt-t-shirts/

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Where is the outrage from the femminist? where are the editorials?
You won't see or hear any outrage from the femNazi's or the editors. As far as they are concerned, as long as she has an (R) at the end of her name, she's the Devil incarnate.

Maybe the Patriot Liar editorial board or certain P-Liar reporters can pick up this story and run with it. I highly doubt it will happen because the 5 jaggoffs in the picture above aren't cops.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
I don't shock easily, and I'm no prude by any stretch of the imagination.
But I find those tee-shirts absolutely repulsive. Mainly because that's a lady who has earned the right to never be referred to that way.

That's our sister, or mother or daughter. Someone who works hard every day and raised a family. In other words, someone like us.
Those 5 losers should be ashamed of themselves for wearing trash like that.

Argue opposing points of view all day long.
But to call Sarah Palin that word is extraordinarily beyond the pale.
She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,777 Posts
Nice...
Really nice! I don't think anyone ever got that bad with anti-hilary crap!
Al Sharpton? Babara Walters? where's the outcry?
:confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Yes, where is the newspapers outrage? Oh that's right, only if you call a Democrat a cunt will they get "outraged" about it, right Delta?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts