Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,334 Posts
OH DAM! He bit off more than he could chew! :lol: Will he get fined for trapping himself? I seem to remember a big issue over trapping them a while back, like there are not other pressing matters to deal with...

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Poor little thing.

Just out of curiousity, how did you come across that pic? Were you doing an image search on the internet for "beavers?" :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="67284 said:
Poor little thing.

Just out of curiousity, how did you come across that pic? Were you doing an image search on the internet for "beavers?" :lol:
:L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L: :L:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
USMCMP5811";p="67292 said:
Hey stm, try EHarmoney.com or Matchmaker.com. Not Beaverhunt.com. :lol:
You would know, right Ken? :lol:

stm4710";p="67321 said:
At least I know that beavers dead. I dont trust the other beavers that bleed 5 days yet just wont die! :shock:
Not kosher. Back of the line. :twisted:

·
1,952 Posts
frapmpd24";p="67245 said:
I seem to remember a big issue over trapping them a while back, like there are not other pressing matters to deal with...
Hence the creation of the Environmental Police...

MGL 131 § 80A

"In 1996, the voters of Massachusetts passed a ballot referendum known as "Question One". Among other things this law prohibited or restricted (by permit only) many types of traps. MassWildlife managed the beaver population by allowing a regulated harvest of beavers by licensed trappers. This annual harvest dropped from approximately 1,700 to less than 100 beavers. Consequently, the beaver population experienced exponential growth from 24,000 in 1996 to some 70,000 today.

In 2000 the Massachusetts Legislature modified Question One making it easier for people to obtain permits to solve public health or safety problems due to beaver flooding. In this one website you will find all of the materials necessary to guide you through this law and the process for obtaining permits. If you need additional assistance, we encourage you to contact any MassWildlife office."

Can you tell I have nothing to do today or what??

Oh yea... the picture is hilarious :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.