Wounded Warrior Project Benefit - Jim Plunkett - August 12, 2011 | MassCops

Wounded Warrior Project Benefit - Jim Plunkett - August 12, 2011

Discussion in 'Fundraisers & Charity Events' started by Gil, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

Wounded Warrior Project Benefit - Featuring Jim Plunkett - August 12, 2011

View attachment 2413

Food, Music, Dancing and Fun!!
    7:30 till Midnight

The Shaws Center
    1 Lexington Ave.
    Brockton, MA.

Tickets $25

The Shaws Center - Brockton, MA - Event and Conference Center

Jim Plunkett Entertaining New England

Who is Jim Plunkett?

... Jim Plunkett is just a man of simple songs who likes to have fun. He plays what he likes... hoping that you'll like it too. He's been performing in the New England area for decades from Cape Cod to Boston and throughout the surrounding towns. He'll get you to sing and his DJ will get you to dance. All the photos are taken by Jim Plunkett, but you don't have to have yours taken. The Photo Highlight link on this page will take you to the photo section where you can take a look back at the fun we've had.

NOTE:

Please post the attached pdf flyer at your station and help spread the word for a good cause.

If anyone wants to donate items for the raffle, please contact me and I will put you in touch with the powers that be..

Thanks.

2. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

3. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

If anyone on the site can reach out to their unions for a donation it would be greatly appreciated. also if you have a small business, know someone that does or have contacts with cool folks that could donate items to raffle off that would also be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to say thanks to the Attleboro Police Association for their donation.

4. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

I just purchased 2 tickets to this. I cant think of a better way to spend 50 bucks , so get your card out and but a few tix.

5. 7costanza

Im not trying to put anyone on this site on the " spot" , most of you have Served, and have done more than I could in 5 lifetimes, BUT I would love to see more support for this

6. cc3915

7. 7costanza

A good lesson in not burning your bridges. I went to my former employer Lynn Ladder today and they graciously donated (2 ) Little Giant Microburst Fiberglass Type 1A Ladders. Little Giant makes some sick ladders, im very apprecaitive of their generosity and hope that when you go to buy a ladder, scaffolding, truck equipment you will think of them, thats me talking NOT them. If you have never seen a Little Giant heres a link they are pretty cool the way they can be used.

At first glance, the 6-foot Little Giant MicroBurst™ looks like a traditional A-frame stepladder, but there is nothing traditional about it. The MicroBurst’s unique pivoting top cap and patent-pending StableLock™ spreader system fundamentally change the standard stepladder model. As the top cap pivots, the MicroBurst’s rails fit neatly inside each other, creating a slim, 3½-inch storage and carrying profile. The MicroBurst stores in nearly half the space and is much more stable than a comparable Type IA (300 lbs.) stepladder.
    The MicroBurst’s StableLock spreader system locks securely in place, creating a solid A-frame structure with no room for shifting or walking. On typical A-frame stepladders, the spreader bars are the most important, yet weakest part of the ladder. On the Little Giant MicroBurst, the spreader system is the strongest part of the ladder, constructed of a high-strength steel alloy. Also, unlike most A-frame ladders, the MicroBurst’s patent-pending design makes room for a wide flare on both sides of the ladder, significantly increasing lateral stability. It’s easier to carry, store, and set-up; and it’s stronger and safer than any other comparable A-frame ladder.
    • Slim storage and carrying profile
    • Quick, easy setup
    • Wide-flared rear leg for stability

Microburst Fiberglass Type IA 6 ft - Microburst - Ladders

8. cc3915

9. adroitcuffs

adroitcuffs Subscribing Member

:wavespin:
    Bump, bump, bump! Wish I could be home in time for this event. Get your tickets, folks!! I know y'all don't really need an "excuse" to have a good time, but this event will be fun AND for a more than worthy cause!

10. 7costanza

BUMP , Guys can we get a headcount on who is a definate for this, thanks.

7costanza= IN

11. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Im out, taking my youngest for a surgery appt

12. cc3915

I can't make it. If anyone wants an extra ticket, they can have mine at the "will call" window. Have a great time for a great cause.