·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
And your point is?

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is up with all the moderation? I mean, if someone goes off topic, we have a whistleblower to say something. Anyone ever just feel like speaking their mind without worrying if someone will take it wrong? GEeeZZ. If this forum is all politics and no goofing off, what fun is it? Our job is stressfull enough; we need levity. Don't you agree?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Sorry, I guess I was just having a serious moment when I read your post and thought to myself "why?" :roll:

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Not for nothing smatson, but you really can't complain about being moderated. Nobody erased your post right? Nope. I think Gil's comment was well placed. When you come out in a public forum stating "WNEC" sucks, you may want to explain why or what reasons you have heard. Otherwise it's not all that helpful to others on the forum.

·
Registered
175 Posts
2 words Mini-Van....lol sorry saw that is a previous post. It's great college for retired cops who don't want to do police work. Because believe me you don't do ANY police work at all.

Steve

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
SSPO... generaly your right. Mini - Van, Suffolk University security guards make more than Patrolmen, Not Armed, Lucky if you receive training outside of CPR/in-service, most Anti-Police administration you could ever immagine.

Ill give it this tho, it is what you make of it, if you do do police work (and you can) prepare to get an asschew (you probly wont get fired although sometimes I think that one is up in the air). And our chief (although i dont see eye to eye with him all that often) has the biggest set of proverbial cohones on him ive ever seen. If it was up to the Administration we would be doing things like room unlocks and probly sweaping the floors somewhere, thanks to the chief all we have is really a patrol function which is a good thing, also how many people can say they worked for the former head of the State Police. I would doubt there is a perfect campus law enforcement job, just some in better shape than others.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey SSPO#11 do you have more HEAD room in a Taurus or mini van??? atleast with a mini van theres more room for a little Lima Tango!!! :lol:

AND YES smatson "ELEVEN DOES ROCK"

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
Off topic but SSPO 13 was the most discipline group I ever seen

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts
#1 Answer the phone "Public Safety" not "Police"
#2 Pinkerton Security everywhere!
#3 Having "town police" repsond to disturbances on campus.

PS. I read #3 in the Metrowest Daily News.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.