Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You think you have the worst campus, try Stonehill. Most of the officers are great, but you have to watch your back with a couple of ratting officers that will sell you out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
There's nothing worse than working with a rat. Drag 'em out back and put a bullet in him before he puts a knife in your back. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[hr:821bed8920]

·
Registered
243 Posts
There is one in every department. Always someone who can't get by on their abilities and resort to rectum smooching.

·
Subscribing Member
451 Posts
I go to Massasoit Community College in Brockton and after hearing them on my scanner, i don't get a very good impression. Every single morning, someone is accidently pressing their mic and all you can hear is rap music from 94.5 in the background. This happens ALL morning, EVERY day... i mean c'mon.... ya think someone could tell this person to watch their mic. Maybe when a fight/stabing occurs accross campus and nobody responds because the cop was leaning on their hand mic. A lot of non professional communication goes on when the air is actually clear. I think there is a MCC PO on this board so i don't want to bash the dept, but someone should really do something about the radio issue. I have to lock their channel out of my scanner becasue of this! :shock:

·
Subscribing Member
530 Posts
No matter what department you work for or what time of work your in ,there will always be "those kind of people."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It sure looks thay way, but it should not be. I guess they never heard about the blue line. Just because they did not get something, don't be a baby and rat. WaWAWa ! ! !. :p

G

·
Yes, I hear you all, Emerson Has a few too. We tried to poison their cheese, but they made it to work the next day o well. What goes around comes around. Stay safe in look out!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.