Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World's Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston (PICS)

holytaco.com - WARNING: NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART. When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother ***** in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
This person has to be mentally ill. No sane person could live like that, I don't care how lazy, fat and stupid they are.

That pictorial actually made me queasy.

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I've been in worse, like the layer of dog and cat shit that was in a house about 6 inches deep. 40 cats and 4 dogs. I wanted to take a flame thrower to that house.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've done renovation work in a couple of places like that. F-ing disgusting, and the smell.:uc:
At least it looks like this person is doing their ironing.:rolleyes:

G

·
I've seen worse; most of that is just trash, not feces, urine, and garbage.

There is a mental illness for people like that Koz, the name escapes me at the moment.

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Worst I ever saw is we had to cut a rug to free up a guys hair which was matted to said rug. He'd been lying on the floor in his own filth for weeks according to the other rum donkeys he was squatting with. He was surrounded by hundreds of gallons of that cheap vodka that comes in those green plastic jugs. EMS arrived and then sent for the oldest ambulance that was due to be sterilized that week. The EMT's then put on Tyvek suits, air respirators and off they went to BCH. Similar looking apartment but not as sunny since the windows were boarded over. The shit we see........

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
looked a little like some of the dorm rooms I've been in. Sadly, I'm serious.

·
Get off my lawn!
3,759 Posts
This is why I want to stay away from living in a giant apartment complex, ya never know who you are living next to. I would be always thinking if the tard next door is going to forget to turn something off and set the place on fire, or is he cooking up meth, or dies in the middle of summer and no one finds him until next month.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,508 Posts
In a rather small apartment building I lived in for a number of years we had a couple who moved into the first floor. Nice enough people though definately odd and seemed like 25 watt bulbs in a 60 watt world. Only 3 floors and 12 apartments. When they left their door open for more than 2 mintues, the whole building began to smell funny. It wasn't pleasant. They didn't stay long. WHEW.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts