Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
2,297 Posts
PBC FL Cop said:
jsg2020 said:
PBC FL Cop said:
I guess it's good to see that only 3 out of the 36 that voted, voted for the ex-con !!
Good? I think it's rather DISTURBING that an convicted criminal would get votes on a Police website! :?:
I was hoping you would see through my sarcasm. :wink: Disturbing is putting it mildly.
Sorry, man. You would think that being as sarcastic as I am, I would be able to know it when I see it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
that article contends that the current sheriff claims that glodis called him several times to get political jobs for his cronies. could it be that glodis wants the sheriff's job so he can rule over his own political feifdom ????? for the sake of the officers who work in the facility and for the reputation of the worcester county sheriff's department - vote against glodis and vote for the Republican - take the politics out of at least one sheriff's department - glodis is an old time democ rat partisan who will grease his friends - he would NOT be an improvement - mark my words
:roll:

·
Subscribing Member
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
jimbo said:
that article contends that the current sheriff claims that glodis called him several times to get political jobs for his cronies. could it be that glodis wants the sheriff's job so he can rule over his own political feifdom ????? for the sake of the officers who work in the facility and for the reputation of the worcester county sheriff's department - vote against glodis and vote for the Republican - take the politics out of at least one sheriff's department - glodis is an old time democ rat partisan who will grease his friends - he would NOT be an improvement - mark my words
:roll:
Well Said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Yeah, I'm for Flynn here. Flynn is much more in the mindset of what we/PD's expect from the County SO's Office as far as services. He has the background and experience, unlike Glodis. I just can't come to terms with voting for someone with a half notch above zilch for related experience (such as Glodis). Glodis' hands are too dirty already. He recently sent out campaign letters with his name and title as Worcester County Sheriff, and in very fine print it said "Elect". Very misleading, which would make unaware folks think he is already sheriff and those folks might think they are voting for him as re-election. Nevermind the Webster incident and "forged signature" bit. He is a fraud and a 2 faced BS artist.

What I liked in our recent meeting with Flynn was that he never once made a promise other than "we will only be on your turf, if you call us" referring to a variety of special services/divisions. He encouraged use to feel free to contact WCSO if we needed any services including cells (and Q5 cells). He is aware of many folks/PO's that are concerned with deputies taking on patrols and he made it clear, "we will only be on your turf, if you call us, ask us to come" otherwise there will not be any patrols. He was open and genuine.

·
Registered
89 Posts
RPD931, You and I have agreed on a lot of things, but this time I have to disagree with you. FLYNN only wants to tell you what you want to hear right now. There is no question that if your not a relative, your not getting anything out of his organization. Glodis is no different. Daddy got him his job at the jail and he has the nerve to throw crap at Flynn.

Take a look at McCarthy, the Republican. He is a man that IS a cop. He has the education and experience to do the job.

·
Subscribing Member
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
BPD747 @ Mon 12 Jul said:
RPD931, You and I have agreed on a lot of things, but this time I have to disagree with you. FLYNN only wants to tell you what you want to hear right now. There is no question that if your not a relative, your not getting anything out of his organization. Glodis is no different. Daddy got him his job at the jail and he has the nerve to throw crap at Flynn.

Take a look at McCarthy, the Republican. He is a man that IS a cop. He has the education and experience to do the job.
I agree with you 100%, McCarthy would be the best choice for Sheriff. Unfortunately he's not a politician and thats hurting him, which really should be helping him. If the people really want to take politics out of the sheriffs office then STOP electing politicians and start electing trained, educated lawmen !!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.