Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Sorry, but what kind of idiot just walks off the edge of the platform? She didn't look drunk or stoned, but I guess anything is possible. :confused:

Sent from my wicked smaht DROID RAZR

G

·
Simply amazing. How do some people make it through life? Long lives at that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Yeah, THAT GUY!
2,728 Posts
She is a putz who will get a big payout. On the flip side, nice to see bystanders who were not just standing by. Looks like control was quickly established.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,540 Posts
La dee da dee da dee...............SHIT!

Absent minded, stupid or a suicide attempt, no matter what, NO MONEY FOR HER!

·
Registered
930 Posts
I was riding the old orange line one morning when it pulled into the old Northampton station. It was the only elevated station on that line at the time where the station was to the center of the tracks, so the doors opened to the left. The train operator opened the doors on the wrong side of the train. I remember facing out the doors as they opened and looking down about 75 feet to the street. I guess there is a reason they say not to lean against the subway doors.

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
Drugs are bad.
Some of the libtard moms in my neighborhood wanted to paint a yellow line at the bus stop "to keep their kids on the other side of it." Really. Guess the yellow line isn't a magical wall.

·
18,540 Posts
Drugs are bad.
Some of the libtard moms in my neighborhood wanted to paint a yellow line at the bus stop "to keep their kids on the other side of it." Really. Guess the yellow line isn't a magical wall.
One question, if these kids needed a line to know not to step into the street, how long was the bus?

Reactions: Goose

·
Always Watching
8,278 Posts
One question, if these kids needed a line to know not to step into the street, how long was the bus?
Someone should've spray painted an omnipotent line above their parents nether regions long ago but their little libtards actually "repurposed" the extra space on the bus as storage for their participation trophies.

·
18,540 Posts
It's a bizarre set of circumstances.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.