·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman stabbed with fork for 'taking the last rib,' police say
Published May 29, 2015
FoxNews.com
Facebook5567 Twitter458 Email Print

This undated photo shows Sabrina Davis (Delaware County Jail)

An Indiana woman was arrested Sunday night after stabbing another woman in the eye with a fork in a fight over the last rib at a barbecue.

The Star Press reports that Sabrina A. Davis. 45, was arrested and received a preliminary charge of criminal recklessness.

An affidavit says Davis was attending a barbecue in Muncie when she raised the ire of the host's daughter by "taking the last rib from the kitchen."

The affidavit says Davis told police that the daughter accused her of "taking all the food," so she retaliated by stabbing her in the eye.

Davis maintains she acted in self-defense and that the homeowner's daughter was brandishing a knife, police say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/2...taking-last-rib-police-say/?intcmp=latestnews

·
MassCops Member
306 Posts
Food fights can be dangerous. And a Barbecue fork can even be a very deadly weapon. Especially when BBQ ribs are involved. I remember a 187 (murder) arrest I made about 1980-ish. After we contacted her, the female suspect had no problem justifying her actions: She was bbq'ing ribs and BF kept trying to get some afternoon delight while she was busy cooking. After repeatedly telling him no, she finally stuck him with the bbq fork ....... Got him right in the ten ring. When we got there he was what we called "d.o.g." (Dead on ground), just two very small red stains about one inch apart on his white t-shirt...... Must have bled out internally. Took about five minutes to solve this crime, went two streets over to her house, knocked on her door, and she told us the whole story........including the fact that she stuck him with the fork because he wouldn't keep his hands to himself while she was cooking. And she asked us, "Why, what is he sayin' happened?" And when I told her he wasn't saying anything cuz he be dead, I think she really was shocked. Don't be messin with the rib cook.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts