Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife held without bail after allegedly hitting husband with van
By Associated Press, 8/18/2004 16:04

PALMER, Mass. (AP) A Palmer woman allegedly ran over her husband five times with a van after he laughed at her during a domestic dispute, prosecutors alleged at her murder arraignment on Wednesday.

Starleen A. Rutkowski, 46, pleaded innocent in Palmer District Court to one count of murder. Judge Patricia T. Poehler ordered Rutkowski held without bail.

Police said they received several 911 calls at about 8 p.m. Tuesday. When they arrived at the Country Manor Apartments in the Three Rivers section of Palmer, they found Richard J. Rutkowski, 50, severely injured in the parking lot of the complex, where he lived with his wife.

Assistant District Attorney Timothy Rogers said in court that when police arrived, they heard her yell to a neighbor, ''Yeah, you saw me run him over, but you don't know the whole story.'' She was leaning against the van, which she told police was hers, WWLP-TV reported.

Rutkowski told police during questioning that her husband had wandered off that day while the two were fishing. She became angry, went home, and threw his belongings out on the lawn of their apartment complex. After he arrived home, he began laughing at her, and she ran him over five times, the station reported.

Richard Rutkowski was taken to Wing Memorial Hospital in Palmer where he was pronounced dead.

Starleen Rutkowski is scheduled to return to court on Sept. 16 for a pretrial hearing.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
My girlfriend just punches me in the arm if I piss her off...............I better watch out....... :shock:

·
Registered
105 Posts
I didnt even know Ozzy had moved this way !!!!! SHARON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks just like Ozzy nice tiger shirt !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, sticks and stones can break her bones .......but LAUGHING????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's obviously a whole 'nother story

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.