Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police Investigating Ellington Attack

Video: Victim Describes Home Invasion

ELLINGTON, Conn. -- Police are searching for a man who they said broke into an Ellington home and assaulted a 26-year-old woman.

Patricia Fish told Eyewitness News that she was home alone Monday evening, and had just stepped out of the shower into her bedroom when she noticed a man standing by her jewelry box.

"I don't know if I just surprised him, and he got shocked and grabbed me," Fish said.

She said that the man shoved her to the bed. She said that the only light in the bedroom was coming from the TV, and that she could barely see her attacker.
"All I could think about is 'Oh my God, somebody's hand is around my neck, and I'm exposed, I'm naked. What's going to happen next?'" Fish said. "His second hand was on my neck and he choked me. I couldn't breath, scream, anything. My reflexes kicked in, and I just kicked him."

Fish admitted that her front door was unlocked at the time of the attack, but said with two pet dogs and residing in a quiet neighborhood, she never thought she would fall victim to a violent attack.

"He never said a word to me, not a groan -- nothing," she said.

Fish said that before she could get a real description of the man, he ran out the front door. The best description she could gather is that the assailant was a clean-shaven white man in his 20s, between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighing about 180 pounds. She said he was wearing a black coat and dark, knit hat.

State police said the man ran out of the home and toward Route 30.

Anyone with information regarding the investigation is urged to contact state police.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/18015594/detail.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts