Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman, 22, auctioning virginity

A 22-year-old woman who is auctioning off her virginity told "The Tyra Banks Show" in New York that she is 100 percent serious about the auction.

Natalie Dylan said during an interview scheduled to air Monday that she "wanted to study the dichotomous nature between virginity and prostitution. There's really been so few case studies of it ... I stumbled upon this article of a Peruvian woman who wanted to sell her virginity and she was offered and exorbitant amount of cash... $1.5 million."

Dylan, who said she wants to pursue a career as a sex therapist, said many people have misconceptions about virginity.

"I think people misconstrue virginity with being prudes. I'm definitely not; I'm very open-minded to what they want to do ... I think this is about being pro-choice with your body," she said.

The college graduate said she has received bids ranging from $1 million to $3.8 million from more than 5,000 men.

"It's not like an eBay auction... I don't have to take the highest bidder. I'm taking time to get to know the guys. We contact each other back and forth," she said. "I completely plan on following through with this act."

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2008/11/03/Woman_22_auctioning_virginity/UPI-77871225744065/

G

·
"I think people misconstrue virginity with being prudes. I'm definitely not; I'm very open-minded to what they want to do ... I think this is about being pro-choice with your body," she said.
There's already a word for it, sweetheart; it's called prostitution.

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million

A student who is auctioning her virginity to pay for a masters degree in Family and Marriage therapy has seen bidding hit £2.5million ($3.7m).

Last Updated: 2:25PM GMT 12 Jan 2009

Natalie Dylan, 22, is auctioning off her virginity to fund her master's degree Photo: BARCROFT MEDIA

Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.
Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.
The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.
Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.
She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".
Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.
She said: "I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.
"I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that.
"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity but I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.
"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal."
She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...nity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
First off, I call BS that she's a virgin. I highly doubt she'd have the interest to be a sex therapist if she's 22 and still never played ball. Anyways, how can you provide emotional phsycological therapy on a universal expirience, the emotional ramifications you've never felt?? Bullshit. Plus, virgins don't know what the hell they're doing anyway. If I wasn't happily married, I'd much rather take the expirienced cougar anyday.

She kinda reminds me off high-priced call girls who look down upon street prostitutes as lesser life forms. News flash: you're all hookers. Apparently though, the auction will be taking place at brothel in Vegas for legal reasons.

Not too shabby though.

·
Subscribing Member
824 Posts
Meh, gotta admit that I'd shag her rotten.

How difficult would it be for a skilled computer geek to create a phoney 3 Mill check on the computer and pull up in a (rented) limo. She's no rocket scientist...

·
Subscribing Member
5,135 Posts
I wouldn't bang her for FREE............ 3.5 mill ??? PFFFFFFF. Get over yourself WHOREBAG.
I am not predjudice but does anyone see the trend here in these booking pix????????

except for the guy that is squinting...

none of them need glasses.

·
...---...
1,620 Posts
What else is wrong with this woman...I find it hard to believe that she can't get some like everyone else with prostituting herself.
I find it hard to believe somebody would pay a million for that! All I know is thats one big caboose for a 22 year old and take a good look at the non air brushed close up,yikes!

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
Looks like a muffin top to me Bro......

Never mind the cottage cheese ass​
Wow, I cetainly stand corrected. She reaps definate benfits from the advances of modern photography.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts