Woburn police officer, suspect shot | Page 2 | MassCops

Woburn police officer, suspect shot

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by cc3915, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Thats 2 people that tried to take advantage of the snowstorm, be on alert! RIP Officer, prayers to your family and your department.

Please everyone, make sure you wear your vest, keep your guard up, and come home safe.

2. DJC

DJC MassCops Member

Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Men and Woman of the Woburn Police Department and the Family of the Officer Killed in the Line of Duty. May you Rest In Peace Brother.

3. Blue Barbwire

Blue Barbwire MassCops Member

Rest in peace.

What a horrific incident during such a wonderful time of year.

Thoughts and prayers with the family.

Thank you men and woman on the outside for the work you do. Thank you for making everyone safe.

4. Lost

Lost MassCops Member

Rest in peace. All of you Woburn folks are in my thoughts tonight...

5. 8MORE

8MORE MassCops Angel

My prayers and condolences are with the Officers Families, The one at home and the Woburn Police.

6. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Terrible.....my thoughts and prayers are with the officer, his family, friends, and co-workers.

R.I.P. brother.

Now back to the much more important news that it's snowing in New England in December....:stomp:

7. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

My prayers to the officer, his family and to Worburn PD

8. frapmpd24

frapmpd24 Senior Member

Rest in Peace and thanks for your service brother. Thoughts and prayers with his family, loved ones, and Woburn PD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Nuke_TRT

Nuke_TRT Stirrer of the Pot

When I start my tour of duty God
    wherever crime may be,
    as I walk the darkened streets alone,
    let me be close to Thee.

Please give me understanding
    with both the young and old,
    let me listen with attention
    until their story's told.

Let me never make a judgement
    in a rash or callous way,
    but let me hold my patience,
    let each man have his say.

Lord, if some dark and dreary night,
    I must give up my life,
    Lord, with your understanding love,
    protect my children and wife.

R.I.P.

10. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

very sad..rip sir

11. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

Was listening to this on BAPERN 3 tonight. I never scan the cruiser radio. sgt. Hurton, our own shooting survivor alerted me to it. Sounded like the gauntlet was applied very quickly, and the dirtbags were rounded up. Thank you MSP and all who were involved in getting these scumbags.

R.I.P. Brother, you will not be forgotten by those who knew you, and you will be in the thoughts and prayers of all your brothers and sisters in arms. May God look after you and your family, the family at home and the extended family at Wouburn Police Department.

12. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

Very tragic. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Family of the fallen. May he rest in peace.

13. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

RIP. May justice be served.

14. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

RIP Brother, my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this tragic time.

15. MetrowestPD

MetrowestPD MassCops Member

Rest in Peace brother. Thoughts and prayers for your family, friends and the Woburn PD family.

16. EASTCOASTCOP

EASTCOASTCOP MassCops Member

Good bye and god bless you. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

17. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Rest in Peace Officer Maguire. My condolences to his friends and family, and brothers and sisters at Woburn PD.

18. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

19. JMody

JMody Special...

RIP Sir. Your dedication to the job is an inspiration to us all. You will not be forgotten.

20. TopCop24

TopCop24 Working in the land of misfit toys

RIP Officer Maguire...some tense moments over the radio on my way in last night

21. topcop14

topcop14 Subscribing Member

RIP Brother. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and Woburn Police.

22. Inspector

Inspector Subscribing Member

I am disgusted with the media. For forty-five minutes plus now I"ve watched Channel 7 and there was a reference to the fact a police office was killed in Woburn but not one more mention. So far in the same period I've seen the Governor on tv six times taling about the storm, telling people not to touch wires but not even a mention of the officer's death. News reporters seem to be the only ones on the streets, even resorting to standing around with yard sticks measuring snow yet I see none in Woburn covering this major story. This is simply a reflection of the "me" society. I have to clean off my windows and shovel. Let's talk about it. In the meantime a family, department and community has lost a man who has for many many years protected them, worked through hundreds of storms that were a lot worse,and now has given his life in their service yet he is lost in a normal December snow storm because that's more important.

23. JMody

JMody Special...

Agreed Inspector.
    I was thinking the same thing when I heard about it and put the news on this morning. I figured it would be the only thing they would be talking about. I should have known better. God Forbid they not talk about a couple of feet of snow that will be gone in a couple of weeks. The media is a joke.....

24. EnforceOfficer

EnforceOfficer New Member

RIP Officer Maguire

25. dano448

dano448 Supporting Member

RIP Officer Maguire. Thank you for you service and your sacrifice!