Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was told that Massachusetts is holding a WMD Instructors Course. Any information on this course would be appreciated.

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
SVT,

That'll be held at your local Al Qaida Training Facility j/k :wink: In all seriousness though, the course I took with MSP, the Troopers from the Fire Marshall's Office who taught, I believe were trained through Louisiana State University. LSU developed the course which we were taught a year ago at New Braintree.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
New Mexico Tech also puts one on, i took it at Suffolk University not too long ago

·
Registered
164 Posts
The WMD instructor course is being held June 3&4, hosted by Tufts, sponsored by IACLEA. It is the DOJ course, and you are required to teach a number of courses after it.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
JP64 said:
The WMD instructor course is being held June 3&4, hosted by Tufts, sponsored by IACLEA. It is the DOJ course, and you are required to teach a number of courses after it.
Where is the info for this course?

·
Registered
31 Posts
IACLEA has the date of the course listed as 06/15/2004 at Stonehill College, however Stonehill has the course listed for the 15th AND the 16th. Did anybody figure out how to register for the 16th? Perhaps I missed something on IACLEA's site... :?:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts