Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman Pleads Guilty To Trying To Kill Husband

VERNON, Conn. -- A Coventry woman has pleaded guilty to trying to kill her estranged husband by poisoning his food after he said he wanted to divorce.

Jennifer Ratti has been jailed since her arrest in March 2007. She pleaded guilty in Rockville Superior Court on Friday to attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder and inciting injury.

Police say the 28-year-old woman put antifreeze and bug killer in Joshua Ratti's food. He told authorities that he suspected she was poisoning him after he became ill for several days and hospitalized.
Jennifer Ratti also admitted Friday that she tried to hire someone to kill Joshua Ratti while she was in prison. The two are now divorced.

She is expected to be sentenced Nov. 14 to 10 years in prison followed by five years of probation.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17460053/detail.html

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,584 Posts
What a coincidence, I've been noticing my dinner has been tasting a little like burnt almonds lately. I love the almond flavor and honestly thought my wife was being nice. Now, I don't know.

No, I'm not saying that arsenic was being used in the case cited abo...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,584 Posts
:G:you really are a wise ass, ain't ya Kosmo?!?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.