Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
JoninNH";p="51918 said:
...Police officers who regard the slightest derogatory remark from a citizen as a challenge to their authority, or who are proud of having a "short fuse," provoke unnecessary hostility.....
(as an aside I offer a box of jelly donuts (or 4-pack of vitimin water) to the person who knows where that came from...)
I know it Probably isnt, but it sounds like that piece of shyt Bill Kunsler. :uc:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
there isn't really a simple reason everything people said here is correct. stupidity, feeling powerless and having to assert yourself, drugs-drinking, warrants and not wanting to go back to the clink and be some1's salad tosser. a chip towards police or people in authority, some people just never grow up, some people run because they run from everything in life, this is just what happens, some people feel they can treat people how they want, some people don't think long term& Some people are just plain a&%holes!

I was also taught to respect police as my father was one. I was also taught to own up for my mistakes, like for instance if I was speeding, that is my fault so i don't do it. Some people just don't care.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.