Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Plans to air a television game show in which an adopted woman picks out her father from a panel of impostors have thousands of people deluging Fox TV with letters and e-mails to get the show shelved.

TJ on the right is HOT!

[web:66e762f65d]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&e=11&u=/nm/20041223/od_uk_nm/oukoe_leisure_daddy[/web:66e762f65d]

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
It really is pathetic. No amount of money is worth it for me to make an ass of myself in front of the whole world. It's bad enough on weekend nights for me at the local bar.

·
1,334 Posts
I think Fox has really outdone themselves this time with the reality TV. My favorite is still the one with the midget groom.

·
2,297 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="49943 said:
It really is pathetic. No amount of money is worth it for me to make an ass of myself in front of the whole world. It's bad enough on weekend nights for me at the local bar.
And how much does it cost for you to make an ass of yourself at a local bar?

Just for future reference, of course. :)

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
bbelichick";p="50032 said:
And how much does it cost for you to make an ass of yourself at a local bar?

Just for future reference, of course. :)
Six pack of Bud Lite..... :wink:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Reminds Me Of the Immortal Peed-Drow Quote:
"I Peetch No Goo Laz Night, Day Lye Me Up and All I Cah Say Now Is Dee Yankees Iz Ma Dah-Dee"
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Not too sure how many of you know, but I used to work for a major cable network and reality tv is on it's way out. No matter what Fox does, this phase of tv is ending.

While there will still be the big ones that are on (Survivor, Amazing Race, Aprentice - the ones that have a HUGE fan base), the majority are dying off.

Fox, though, will still be pulling off shows like this for a season (at most) just because it is SO sensational that people want to see it at first, just to get a taste...but then are done.

For those of you that are fans of cable-based reality TV (and TLC), look for a major change to that network and to all reality tv within the next upfront (year).

·
Subscribing Member
288 Posts
the question is... where is this local establishment? :evil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.