Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched it afew times and I cant figure what dept it is or if it a dept crusier I got this as an e-mail from someone so I thought I'd toss it out here.It may not even be a cruiser, but you can definitly tell it's a CV.

http://mweiner185.no-ip.com/mp3/100.rm

I used real player to view it so you made need that to see the video.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one MassTooper1.Maybe its was me but my video player is a little foggy I couldnt tell how fast the car was going, I think it said 120 when the video stopped, but like I said my video was foggy (time for an upgrade for my real player). Never the less nice one

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MassTroopers, Ya I wasnt sure if it said 120 or 140, like I said my real player sucks.Is that car a cruiser or POV. I would assume a POV seeing where it has head work done. Unless someone has a really good connection with there fleet manager,LOL.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Originally posted by Hunter:
MassTroopers, Ya I wasnt sure if it said 120 or 140, like I said my real player sucks.Is that car a cruiser or POV. I would assume a POV seeing where it has head work done. Unless someone has a really good connection with there fleet manager,LOL.
Heh, yeah, whatever wacko drives that thing must know someone...

-Mike :cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Originally posted by masstroopers1:
Second video was 140, rumor has it the guy's CV is a little tricked out, cylinder head work, modified exhaust, and of course a reprogrammed chip. First video seemed to be a little over 100, but the music was better.
Rumor, huh? I'll bet it would win awards in a show

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,659 Posts
mikefo said:
Except when it crashes!

Mike
Thats right Mikey!!!!! Good boy!! I hope you are not speaking from experience!
:wink:

·
1,952 Posts
It's a free lance camera man. I know him from another forum. I got another one of his movies on my computer of a police chase that the subject was broadsided by a Brinks truck, skidded feet in front of him and then curved off the street taking out a tree. He's been on TV a bunch of times. Too bad now he is a raving lunatic. If anyone is interested I can find the link to his other movie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.