Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I didn't see my specific catagory listed above, so I'll just post it. ( I hope that I am a little more than an LE hopeful........ :-k )
I am currently a Police Explorer, and I plan on getting into LE as soon as I can. (in other words, as soon as I graduate from HS, get my 4 yr degree in CJ, and get accepted into a PD. :D )

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CPDexplorer said:
I didn't see my specific catagory listed above, so I'll just post it. ( I hope that I am a little more than an LE hopeful........ :-k )
I am currently a Police Explorer, and I plan on getting into LE as soon as I can. (in other words, as soon as I graduate from HS, get my 4 yr degree in CJ, and get accepted into a PD. :D )
That would make you a Law Enforcement hopeful (Meaning is that you are taking steps to becoming a Law Enforcement Officer).

G

·
shawnr76 said:
Here is a poll to give a general idea of the make up of masscops.com.
Shawn, I'm not sure if you are aware but you can check the profile of any member you wish to know what there status by clicking on the word"PROFILE" under any one of that individuals posts you wish to know about.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hunter said:
shawnr76 said:
Shawn, I'm not sure if you are aware but you can check the profile of any member you wish to know what there status by clicking on the word"PROFILE" under any one of that individuals posts you wish to know about.
Hunter,

I am aware...Thank you. I just posted this as sort of a thing just to give users and idea of the general make up rather than hitting profile on the couple hundred members of the site. Kind of like a census. :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Shawnr76,

Your poll, while a good, interesting idea, fails to cover MANY different types of people who use the board.
Former PO's
Military
Dispatchers
Administrators
Other forms of Public Safety (EMS, FD)
Corporate Security
Attorneys
Students
Part Timers/Specials
Constables
Regular, Hard working Americans who simply have an interest in LE, but are happy in there non LE careers.

I could probably go on, but these are the types that I KNOW frequent the BBoard. People who don't fall into the other categories aren't necessarily LE Hopefuls.

Just some food for thought.

-Eric

G

·
shawnr76 said:
Hunter said:
shawnr76 said:
Hunter,

I am aware...Thank you. I just posted this as sort of a thing just to give users and idea of the general make up rather than hitting profile on the couple hundred members of the site. Kind of like a census. :D
OK, I just wasnt sure if you knew.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Redline said:
Rent-a-cop we dont exist remember? Now go do the 8.21 :flipoff:
'Tis troo, we are the bastard children of Homeland security. Everybody likes that we are around, but no one wants to step up to the plate and make the job all it should be.

Oh, and Redline: Echo Alpha Delta. :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Start it over and put all the stuff in!

Don't forget MP's, Campus, Border Patrol, HUD, etc etc :lol:

I guess no matter what you put in the poll, someone going to think of something ya missed. Nice Poll though..

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
OK, added a few choices for you. I have reached the maximum number of poll options, so I tried to get most in there. I also put in a catch all of "other non-specified". I removed criminals, since it was wasting space. (sorry Pearl...your back on top now. LOL)

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BartPD,

Thank you for adjusting the poll. I apologize to all of those I forgot, it was a spur of the moment idea and I rushed it. ](*,)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couple days into the poll and so far masscops is indeed "masscops". The campus cops look like the are getting their own party together. I forsee a MassCampusCops.com somewhere in the future. :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.