Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know? Why does it look so familiar? I wanna say from the building it kind of looks like UMASS Boston...

[video width=400 height=350:64ef7961b9]http://www.steakandcheese.com/downloads/Pepper_Sprayed.wmv[/video:64ef7961b9]

·
Registered
145 Posts
Its not UMass Boston. There is no white houses on campus, the building in the back ground kinda looks like one of the building though.

Do you know the area?

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the houses are a curiousity. It may not even be a MA department. At first I thought it was the MBTA police, but when I studied the patch it doesn't appear to be theirs... as well as the "MPD" on their jackets...

I go to UMASS so that's why I was thinking the ending shot was of that campus...

·
Registered
316 Posts
that's great! It looks like it is at a high school or something... don't recognize the patch though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Maybe someone will recognize the jackets the group of girls were wearing towards the end??? They seem to be pretty unique to that school which could help.

G

·
There supposed to spray them in the mouth once they scream to, thats what my dad always did in the BPD, he said it would make some of them puke.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.