When do Written Speeding Warnings Expire? | Page 2 | MassCops

When do Written Speeding Warnings Expire?

Discussion in 'Tickets & Citations' started by baboon39, Sep 7, 2018.

1. baboon39

baboon39 MassCops Member

I assume Kilvinsky has retreated! Wait, I shouldn't assume ANYTHING! But now that that comment is gone, perhaps I can.

2. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

can you say TRIGGERED

Kilvinsky, Goose, FTH and 1 other person like this.
  3. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Oh for fuck sake, you must be a lot of fun at parties. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're the person at work that makes the supervisors roll their eyes whenever they see you coming. I've worked next to and supervised people like you. I'm being totally sincere when I tell you no one cares that you're offended.

Yeah that's it. It has nothing to do with the fact that there are more important things in life than you. :rolleyes:

Kilvinsky and j809 like this.
  4. baboon39

baboon39 MassCops Member

I would say CAPITULATED

5. baboon39

baboon39 MassCops Member

Considering all the time spent writing irrelevant comments here, I would think otherwise.

6. FTH

FTH MassCops Member

You are stuck in your head, Princess! Ain’t you at least a little curious about the response you reported as irrelevant?

Tuna likes this.
  7. baboon39

baboon39 MassCops Member

I ain't no curious about no responses that ain't no relevant to the nature of the question.

8. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

HOLY HELL, I'm tied up and away from my computer for a few days doing something that really MEANS something (family matters) and this baboon shit thinks I've RETREATED? OH FUCK NO!

Listen up you little fucktard, I have essentially remained neutral, but NOW, SCREW YOU, you puke.

I have no idea where you stand in your job and frankly, do not care. What the hell gives you the right to counterpoint anyone on this site. You're new here and no one knows your background. Ok, that said, what gives ANYONE the right to show up at a party they weren't invited to and start slinging shit? You're still here though, aren't you? (shit, anyone notice this is a bit out of character for me?) Because some of the OLD Admins would have put you on the ban bus a while back, but we have more tolerant ones now. THAT is not a criticism of them, I welcome their style, I know them as good people. BUT YOU ARE NOBODY.

I never attacked you, nor did I shit on you, nor did I poke fun of you. I poked fun at someone at my jo...…...wait, are YOU HIM? Are you going to cry to the chief?

Oh shit, That's the end of it. I give up. YOU WIN, BABYCAKES, I cannot win against a child who's GODFATHER looks out for him.

RANT OVER...for now.

oh, fuck you.

9. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

wait, did I misread baboon's post? Was he complimentary and I misread it? If so, WHOOPS! :oops:

10. baboon39

baboon39 MassCops Member

Boom-boom!

11. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

You pissed me off enough that I had to log on to the website on my phone to ban you. Bye.

Kilvinsky, k12kop, FTH and 2 others like this.
  12. kdk240

kdk240 MassCops Member

Since there is only a like button for posts, I really think it's time to put a love button on this site.

Kilvinsky, j809, Goose and 1 other person like this.