Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
With an ass as tight as his he can throw anything he wants from it, even if it is an INT...they all looked horrible, it isn't only his fault. :A:

·
Subscribing Member
771 Posts
Zuke said:
They needed to lose. They will be pissed and ready to destroy any other team now.
Exactly....is all part of the coach's plan to get them ready for the playoffs. They will be thinking about the Pittsburg loss too when they get there.

Go Patriots!!!! :DB:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
To loose by one point would piss me off enough, but to loose to the Dolphins by one point :shock:

I had a bad feeling with the pre-game show (two mascots) and some of the sports anchors comments about how Miami didn't really have a chance. I think the only one not eating crow this morning is Brady who stated before the game that he always has a problem with the Miami defense.

Hey everyone takes a vacation, they'll be back in the win column soon.

·
Subscribing Member
3,231 Posts
I remember sitting at Pro Player stadium last year and watching Brady throw that 90+ yard touchdown pass at the end of the game to beat the dolphins, it was nice to see the opposite this year.

I think there were as many Pats fans at the game as Fins fans!!!

·
1,334 Posts
That interception at the end was horrible, especially considering how good they are during the two-minute drill and if they get close enough #4 will likely boot it in if within 50 yards... :FT: Well, I am sure Bill will be running them through a nice freezing cold practice this morning as a reminder of their performance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.