Wheel of Fortune it's not. | MassCops

Wheel of Fortune it's not.

Discussion in 'War on Terror' started by Beal Feirste, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

AK, grenades, an anti tank mine, oh and a computer of course, given as first prize in competition.

KISMAYU, Somalia, Oct 17 (Reuters) - The 17-year-old winner of a Koran recital and general knowledge competition organised by al Shabaab rebels in Southern Somalia got an AK-47 gun, two hand grenades, a computer and an anti-tank mine as prizes

Reuters AlertNet - Somali rebels give AK-47 to best young koran reciter

It's different, I'll give them that.

2. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

Those really are some great prizes. If Wheel of Fortune had those for prizes I might actually try to get on the show.

3. HousingCop

HousingCop Czar of Cyncism and Satire

If the winning prize was a supersized #1 meal, he could have fed his whole village for a week.
    As it is, the gun & munitions are a pretty good consolation prize for studying the most enigmatic & fuxxed up religion on the planet.

4. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

Alas, just like Christianity, or most established religions, it's not so much the religion itself that's fuxxed up but more the adherents to it. I was baptised a Catholic and even our version of the book of divine wisdom, The Bible, calls for retribution if needed. 'An eye for an eye, tooth for tooth...'

Speaking of possible retribution.....I'm off to work. Keep 'er lit!

5. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

no suicide vest? what a gip...

6. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

Ahmed Salihl Kahmadi, the runner up only got a .38 and two bullets. The first he used on the winner the second on himself.

"I hate sore loosers," said host Salem J'bhatfuk Ben Shitassman, "But he declared that the winner, Falhib Soahflam had erred on one Koran passage and declared a jihad. After killing Soahflam, we pointed out HIS error and he shot himself. Poor buzzard, we double checked again and sure enough, there is nothing about eagles in the Koran. I guess we should never believe what we get over the internet."