Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:BM: :BM: :BM: :BM:
I'm not sure if anyone else viewed tonight's 7 news, but in my opinion, they went WAY over the line in the way the reported the Cincinnati Prosecutor's decision to close the case involving the death of Nathaniel Jones. Don't get me wrong, in typical, biased, liberal media fashion, almost every report on this story today victimized Jones. WHDH, however, repeatedly stated that the officers would not be held responsible in the "BRUTAL BEATING" of Jones.
I have now completely had it with these "ass clowns." The media has become grossly negligent in its distorted portrayal of half truths, spin, lies and agenda driven reporting and this is yet another example.
Where is the accountability???
:BM: :BM: :BM: :BM:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
I've said it before.....no one watches the so-called watchmen of the media....they have virtual free reign to publish/broadcast any agenda they wish (almost always a liberal one). Say anything bad about them and you're "infringing" on their "freedom of the press" rights!

·
Registered
147 Posts
:shock: :shock: What 7 news WHDH crossing the Line never !!!!! I really don't like the press but they are at the top. They really don't care who they cut down. I have had so many problems with them we even came close to locking up one of their :roll: :roll: fine camera persons one night.....

:dito: Everyone is right. beware of the media most of them are the devil in disguise. just watch your 6 of else you could get :spank: by them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.