Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: i checked out the massachusetts cops ranting site someone mentioned on this site - don't bother with it. masscops is superior. there are some rejects who got banned from masscops and others who i seriously doubt are police. all they do is swear and threaten each other - real morons

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Yeah,

From what I've heard it is VERY much middle school. Nothing but toilet-tongued attacks on people that didn't agree with Housing Crock

"Ya like, wicked mature dudes!"
:wl:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Hmm... well, in my own defense for joining up (kinda like being caught wearing your wife's clothing and cavorting with a bunch of midgets... mental midgets, I should day), I first signed on to be a good sport and see what all the hub-bub was about... a few friendly banters with HousingCop and the next thing I know I'm being slammed, completely unprovoked, by a jobless moron from Brockton and some other unidentified peons. If you wanna get slammed with a bunch of profanity and misspelled words, then actively post on it. Otherwise, it provides for great reading entertainment.

By the way, mpd61 and H50, you guys are a pretty hot topic on there, if you didn't already know.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,658 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
By the way, mpd61 and H50, you guys are a pretty hot topic on there, if you didn't already know.
Ya so I've heard. Of course if they want to try to belittle others to make themselves feel better, you know, whatever..............So I have five pounds of undigested red meat in my bowels (overweight) and I wore a Boston Special square badge (ice scraper) for a year. Wow!!!! I think I'll kill myself right away!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
410 Posts
:shock: DON'T DO IT MPD!!!!! I wouldn't want to anoint another lad w/the title of "Mackenzie's Godfather". Your shoes would be hard to fill. (Besides, I wouldn't wish her on anyone else..... :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.