Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,422 Posts
Rats with legs missing. The guy we were questioning claimed to have removed them in order to test his theory that they would grow back. He was staying in his car and was from out of state so his car and 'lab' were one in the same. Looking back 18+ years ago, I wish we had called the SPCA but I tend to think after we read him the riot act about bothering his old friend from back home, he left the area.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
How many rats??? That is just sick. When I was a kid I pulled half the legs off a daddy longs legs to see if if could still walk and I still feel bad.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
A guy I was working with stopped a truck driver on the dog watch...the driver had a robot cat in the cab...well, he called it a "mechanical pussy". Needless to say, our brave declined the offer to handle it ("...check it out, sir!). :pinch:

·
Subscribing Member
2,134 Posts
A shift partner I backed up on a traffic stop was doing a pat-down on a female who had a hand grenade in between her breasts. When my partner asked what it was (just prior to removing it with consent), the female said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot that was there!"

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
Probably no one will believe this, but I swear on the lives of my children, it's true;

I once found a REAL Brazilian driver's license.
I believe you!!!! I have actually come across valid foreign licenses from Brazil, England, Netherlands, Spain. I have even had them with proper IDP's.

However, this is something I hope to never see again........
At the scene of a wrong way head on, one of 4 vehicles caught in traffic on the closed ramp tried to back his way out. Witnesses said the guy seemed drunk. He was stopped & arrested. In the inventory, in plain view, on the floor of the passenger front seat, was a double headed, 3+ foot long, rubberized / plastic, replica male sexual organ.....complete with blood stained ends.

:uc:

G

·
In the inventory, in plain view, on the floor of the passenger front seat, was a double headed, 3+ foot long, rubberized / plastic, replica male sexual organ.....complete with blood stained ends.
I've found.....ahem....."marital aids" before, but at least they were clean.

Thanks for creating imagery I didn't need to think about. :uc:

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,422 Posts
Jesus, pretty bad if youve gotta remove the legs from your pet to keep it from leaving....come to think of it I remember a movies along that line where the Dr removed the womans legs and arms so she would be dependent on him.
I never saw it, but that was "Boxing Helena". It was said to be very strange yet erotic. I can't say I'm really interested in seeing it, but then again, strange movies can be the most interesting.

How many rats??? That is just sick. When I was a kid I pulled half the legs off a daddy longs legs to see if if could still walk and I still feel bad.
If I recall correctly, it was two. I pulled the pinchers off earwhigs and don't feel TOO bad about it, but that's only because I really hated them. Then again, squashing them would have been faster and nicer I guess.

He was stopped & arrested. In the inventory, in plain view, on the floor of the passenger front seat, was a double headed, 3+ foot long, rubberized / plastic, replica male sexual organ.....complete with blood stained ends.
I'll take legless rats over that anyday.:/:

A shift partner I backed up on a traffic stop was doing a pat-down on a female who had a hand grenade in between her breasts. When my partner asked what it was (just prior to removing it with consent), the female said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot that was there!"
Sorry gang, but SOMEONE has to say it....So, her breasts were BOOBY TRAPPED?

Again, I appologize.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts