Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Kate - I PM'd you at RP...I won't be touching that website with a 10foot pole anymore. I f'in hate them all. They can go die if you ask me.

I stick to this and policecertification.com

I used to use Realpolice.net but realized they're all a bunch of...nevermind.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Kate in CT,

I sent you a reply but not sure if you got it. If you have a few minutes and want to yap about it, there's a chat room over at Domelights, but you'd have to register.

Kate in PA

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Irishpride";p="69310 said:
www.911jobforums.com
Ya know I can't get on that forum...It's frustrating, all the sites that I could have discussions about CSP (don't get me wrong I do it here - but not too many people from CT here), and I can't get on any of them or I get kicked off....

I also use officer.com sometimes. Not too often though.

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
kttref";p="69325 said:
Irishpride";p="69310 said:
www.911jobforums.com
Ya know I can't get on that forum...It's frustrating, all the sites that I could have discussions about CSP (don't get me wrong I do it here - but not too many people from CT here), and I can't get on any of them or I get kicked off....

Must be your puter Kate I just tried it and got right in.

http://www.911jobforums.com/

·
Registered
455 Posts
kttref";p="69325 said:
It's frustrating, all the sites that I could have discussions about CSP (don't get me wrong I do it here - but not too many people from CT here), and I can't get on any of them or I get kicked off....

Kate,

I'm registered at the following forums but don't go there anymore - who knows, maybe you can get some help with your questions there:

10-7.com

NTEA

Police One

Officer Resource

I'm also a member of Delpi forums and I'll take a look around and see what they have to offer in the LE community that may be of help to you.

Hugs to you girly,

kk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just motorcycle sites:

advrider.com (Excellent site, even if you aren't into motorcycles you could enjoy the thousands of great pictures and stories in "Ride reports" and the off-topic discussion in "Jo Momma".)

klr650.net (Dedicated to the legendary Kawasaki KLR 650 motorcycle)

nedirtbikes.com (New England Dirt Bikes)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.