1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Alien Member
17,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What military aircraft are you?

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=983

F-15 Eagle
You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated.
You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation
do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom. :woot: lol

does that mean im up for the scrap yard? lol

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts

C-5 Galaxy

You are a C-5. You are a big lifter, and prefer to stay out of fights. You are plagued with maintenance issues, and thus people call you unflattering names all the time, but nonetheless they've found nobody suitable to take your place.

8-[

·
Registered
160 Posts
F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

·
Subscribing Member
633 Posts

F/A-22 Raptor You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

·
Subscribing Member
1,362 Posts
F/A-22 Raptor You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
Registered
225 Posts
EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Awsome. :) I have been sucked in again. I am sure many more will come.

F-15 Eagle

·
Registered
43 Posts
B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

"Old and wise?" I'm only 23 and I have a lot more to learn. But I do love destruction.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight

Its Funny. For years my wife said I was like a Hornet in the sack. I figured she meant the FA18 jet... Actually, I find out she meant the bug... Very fast with a tiny stinger... Go figure...:sad:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Ken - I rolled over and died after "I Do" - you'll know the feeling someday...

Cindy! Thats cold babe, C O L D ........

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.