Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
"You are Ken Hutchinson, the soulful, slightly smug, nice guy of the buddy partnership. Days are spent jumping onto cars. Nights are a whirl of candlelit dinners and syrupy songs"

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
You are Dave Starsky, the pugnacious, comical rough diamond of the buddy partnership. You have black hair. You wear jeans. Er, that's about it

Wow, thats accurate. I have brown hair though.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
You are Ken Hutchinson, the soulful, slightly smug, nice guy of the buddy partnership. Days are spent jumping onto cars. Nights are a whirl of candlelit dinners and syrupy songs
Thats all me. I mean, that used to be me... I need to get a life...
Nights are actually spent chasing a two year old, and intervening in my thirteen year old's crisis of the moment. Then I watch 'Starsky and Hutch'
:/:

·
Registered
51 Posts
"You are Captain Doby, the buddies' by-the-book superior. Always ready to slam the desk and burst a blood vessel in your self-righteous fury"
Well, I always thought of myself as Hutch, but I guess I'm older now and, hey, at least I got promoted!

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
You are Captain Doby, the buddies' by-the-book superior. Always ready to slam the desk and burst a blood vessel in your self-righteous fury

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
I'm having a good week huh...:roll:

"You give Dennis Peck from the movie "Internal Affairs" a good name.
You'll be blown away by a co-worker if a family member doesn't kill you first..."

·
Subscribing Member
1,442 Posts
You are Captain Doby, the buddies' by-the-book superior. Always ready to slam the desk and burst a blood vessel in your self-righteous fury .

I do own a Doberman:wink:

G

·
You are Ken Hutchinson, the soulful, slightly smug, nice guy of the buddy partnership. Days are spent jumping onto cars. Nights are a whirl of candlelit dinners and syrupy songs

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts

NICE!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
:blush: You are Huggy Bear, a hustling, huckstering, pimp-walking remnant from the blaxploitation era. But are you an icon of African-American empowerment, or a poster-boy of retro racism? Only you know for sure.

WTF!?! :wow:

·
1,334 Posts
You are Dave Starsky, the pugnacious, comical rough diamond of the buddy partnership. You have black hair. You wear jeans. Er, that's about it

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
JoninNH said:
:blush: You are Huggy Bear, a hustling, huckstering, pimp-walking remnant from the blaxploitation era. But are you an icon of African-American empowerment, or a poster-boy of retro racism? Only you know for sure...
:L:

WTG Jon! Now thats the kind of editorial sarcasm I'm talkin' bout! :GNANA:

G

·
You are Dave Starsky, the pugnacious, comical rough diamond of the buddy partnership. You have blackhair. You wear jeans. Er, that's about it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You are Captain Doby, the buddies' by-the-book superior. Always ready to slam the desk and burst a blood vessel in your self-righteous fury :wink:

·
Subscribing Member
3,273 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
"You are Dave Starsky, the pugnacious, comical rough diamond of the buddy partnership. You have black hair. You wear jeans. Er, that's about it."

I guess thats pretty accurate. I do like to play my pranks on the rookies, and make sure everyone has a fun (but safe) shift. But I have brown hair and I can't remember the last time I wore jeans.

·
Subscribing Member
284 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.