What is this "PBA Card" on Ebay? | MassCops

What is this "PBA Card" on Ebay?

Discussion in 'State Police' started by rg1283, Dec 14, 2010.

1. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

If someone handed me that on a traffic stop, I'm not sure if I would either drop it down the nearest sewer, or just confiscate it and send it to MSP HQ.

3. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

It's actually part of a set. It goes with this badge and the directors cut of "the departed"

[​IMG]

4. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

his other items are equally wackerish

5. Is that supposed to be a 'get out of jail free' card? All I want to know is... does it come w/ a Thin Blue Line sticker??? :p

6. Simon

Simon Guest

Can I borrow 75 bucks ??

7. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

is that for real?

8. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

If I was presented that, the person would in return receive a piece of official paper autographed by a trooper and a box filled in with what the value of it is. Then I would what for the possible phone call, so we can have a laugh.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

9. GD

GD MassCops Member

[​IMG]

I am going to make 75 cards with similiar writing.....Property the Bearer of a whacker family.......whacker badge.....sign by.....leave a spot the whacker to sign.........lets see how many morons buy them. :banghead:

I love this line he/she puts at the bottom of his EBAY collection:
    THIS CARD IS STRICTLY FOR COLLECTING...POSSESSION IMPLIES NO MEMBERSHIP, BENEFITS, OR ASSOCIATION WITH THE MASSACHUSETTS STATE POLICE..SOLD STRICTLY AS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM..

10. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

I snitched on him, lets see what happens ;)

11. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

There's an app for that you know....

12. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

I did too... I made a fair offer to him as well

We're sorry, but init2winit78 has declined your best offer for US $1.34. [​IMG]

13. Gil

Gil Founder of MassCops Staff Member

What's it called.... BTW auction ended :)

14. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

15. Dazy5

Dazy5 Filling Female Quota

16. Dazy5

Dazy5 Filling Female Quota

17. Simon

Simon Guest

18. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

They ARE a big deal in NY, but looks like this guy is just printing them up state by state.

19. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

I had a guy from NY hand me one of those at a traffic stop. He handed it to me and asked if he was all set. I replied "Yes you are as soon as I'm done writing you the ticket". He could not believe I gave hi ma V and said it was unheard of in NY for an office to give someone a ticket that hands you this useless card.

20. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

I know a girl from NY whose uncle is a cop up there. She tried to explain to me about these cards I thought she was bull shiting me, and kept insisting they must have something like that here. here uncle would give them each a few every year.

This was about 3 years ago, I never heard about it again till this thread, I always kinda assumed it was a crock.

21. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

what if youre a Masscops.com member ? ;)
    ...oh wait that just gets you professional "curtsy" at da mall

22. tsunami

tsunami MassCops Member

wouldnt that be nice if that was the case for the most part.

23. Tuna

Tuna Always entertained

Was down at FLETC about 15 years ago. All the NJ guys had them. Was told that they are given a handfull each year to distribute. ????? WTF over.

24. SinePari

SinePari Needs more complaints

I was gonna write something...until I saw JAP's signature pic. Best one, hands down.

25. Deuce

Deuce screw you...

Holy crap, same here. I got to staring, next thing I know there's a different show on tv, I got drool running down and I totally forgot my thought process....

yes Simon, drool, nothing else ya sick focker....