Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this in reference to academy discussions- what is it?

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
King Farouk was Egypt's last reigning monarch, who abdicated in July 1952. On July 23, 1952, the revolution erupted and King Farouk was forced to abdicate the throne to his son Ahmed Fouad II who was a child then. The abdication document was signed in Ras El Teen Palace on July 26, 1952, and Farouk left Egypt to Italy where he died in 1965 and was buried in Egypt in El Refai mosque.

Hope this helps :roll:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
tango two,

Hmmmmmmmm I wounder the same as well.
I broom off more crime in a week than you see in a month sonny boy. See you in court sonny.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
King Farouk was rather large...hence those at the SPA with weight problems were grouped in a special "motivation platoon" (The Farouks') to help them shed the lb's: extra PT and special "diet".

·
Undefined
2,255 Posts
dcs2244";p="65580 said:
King Farouk was rather large...hence those at the SPA with weight problems were grouped in a special "motivation platoon" (The Farouks') to help them shed the lb's: extra PT and special "diet".
Dcs...are you on the SPA staff?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
No, I still have to work for a living...and because I don't enjoy pulling the wings off insects, I was 'unsuitable' for a FT academy position...although I will be coming to a MCJTC academy near you to teach basic accident invest! :lol:

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
No, I still have to work for a living...and because I don't enjoy pulling the wings off insects, I was 'unsuitable' for a FT academy position...although I will be coming to a MCJTC academy near you to teach basic accident invest!
DS.....I resemble that comment.....I enjoy pulling the wings off of insects AND stepping on puppies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.