Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Actually...I have been really busy with work/school/impending birth, and was on vacation last week...that I didn't even notice. Looks like the domain didn't get paid. But I actually have no access to it....so looks like it is done and gone. Which is fine - because as I said, I've run out of free time...

That being said, if anyone would like to come clean my house for free please give me a buzz ;)

And yes Snipe...I am quite large....at 27 weeks (just under 7 months) here is my big fat belly (don't mind the dirty ass mirror):

·
Masscops Therapist
7,306 Posts
jesus christ will you at least clean the mirror?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Is Andy the daddy and where is da ring? :D
No...and I have no idea where my ring is in that picture. I didn't have it off at all this morning. That's weird...

Um...thanks for making me sick, by the way...with those damn pictures!!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Is Andy the daddy and where is da ring? :D
She's not that privileged. ;)

Instead of sitting around complaining and eating Godiva like it's your job, could you at least clean that mirror? It's making me uneasy just looking at it. :p

G

·
No...and I have no idea where my ring is in that picture. I didn't have it off at all this morning. That's weird...
My wife's fingers swelled so much when she was pregnant, she couldn't wear her diamond or wedding band after the fourth month.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
My wife's fingers swelled so much when she was pregnant, she couldn't wear her diamond or wedding band after the fourth month.
I actually figured it out..I took the picture in the mirror...my left hand was holding the camera! I had my rings on.

My fingers only swell on really humid days. Otherwise, I haven't had a problem with that yet...and I'll be 7 months next week...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts