Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm a newbie and was wondering what the criteria is for those who are 31-40 years old taking the PAT test. What excatly is the time on the 1.5, amount of push-ups, and sit-ups?
I've searched online but can't find it. Also, do they conduct a tox screen that detects steroids?
My buddy and I both scored 95 and recieved letters, he is currently in pursuit of becoming a pro body builder and takes juice. I told him he is a dumb ass and he would be screened and denied. He claims that the state does not screen for juice. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks
JC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sgt. Canseco said:
Hello all,
I'm a newbie and was wondering what the criteria is for those who are 31-40 years old taking the PAT test. What excatly is the time on the 1.5, amount of push-ups, and sit-ups?
I've searched online but can't find it. Also, do they conduct a tox screen that detects steroids?
My buddy and I both scored 95 and recieved letters, he is currently in pursuit of becoming a pro body builder and takes juice. I told him he is a dumb ass and he would be screened and denied. He claims that the state does not screen for juice. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks
JC
The drug test does not include anabolics, but they may suspect he is a user if some huge monster shows up at the interview. BI would probably find out too.

·
Woggalicious!
277 Posts
Your buddy takes juice but yourname is Canseco? Haha. They test urine and hair, so good luck. Oh yeah the fat kids can pass now too. No 1.5 Pushups or Situps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.