Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I hope to get any of the following:

1. A new suppressed rifle, I am torn between a .45 ACP rifle , .44 special, or a .22 LR.
I want it to be bolt action and very quiet.

2. A new tractor

3. A small welding kit for at home.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Come on I think you Live for Barnes and Noble!
Hahaha..nope this job is paying me $7.25 an hour...I really don't think I live for this...But I'll become fully alive when CSP calls and says they want me!
Damn, 7.25?? I think that Mass. Minimum wage is higher than that...

female PO said:
I have everything I could want , T-Cop usually gets me things I wouldn't even think of, last year it was a diamond ring and a satellite radio for my car.
He always was a nice guy... even with the Orange hair :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah $7.25 is like slave labor...But I need any extra money I can get....and since I had never worked retail before no one would have hired me...so I'm at BN...At least I get 50% on Cheesecake Factory!!! I'm gonna get fat working there...so much for losing 45lbs!

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
a Cross pen set, a car charger for my cell phone, and whatever my kid picked out for me at the "Santa's Helper" thing he went to last week :D

·
Subscribing Member
185 Posts
I don't know what i am getting but I asked mom for new slippers and a book I have been to cheap to buy for myself.
I have pretty much everything I need so anything extra would be gravy.
I am hope I get an early gift and get X-mas eve off( big family party) I don't mind
that i am working on x-mas, I would rather see someone with a spouse and kids get it off.

·
Subscribing Member
4,370 Posts
A new freaking boiler and water tank. :cry: Maybe an 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a Hemi in the Spring. :D

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Hey it's Christmas, I'll take whatever gift I get.... but there better be a "piece of action" in my stocking from "Mrs' Claus" :wink: .

I think the Mrs' needs one of these:

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
RPD931 @ Fri 10 Dec said:
Hey it's Christmas, I'll take whatever gift I get.... but there better be a "piece of action" in my stocking from "Mrs' Claus" :wink: .

I think the Mrs' needs one of these:
Very nice!! I'll take one of those for my GF.

I just recieved my first Xmas gift for myself A BOSE Acoustimass 6 System for my room my GF is getting me a Skil 6 pc Laser guided 18 Volt tool kit and my parents are getting me a TV 27" flat screen tube tv. Then the random crap you get for xmas.

Scott :santa:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.