Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you getting for Christmas? I for one am getting 3 cans of Right Guard, (one from each of my little elves) flannel sheets for the King Size bed, possibly sex....... and maybe a Milky Way bar. No, definately a Milky Way bar.

Please forgive me if I offended anyones sensabilities in this thread. I celebrate Christmas and am being totally un-PC here. If you are a Pagan or celebrate Chaunaka or even Kwanza. It's all good. Just list what you are getting if you know.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I get to work. Again.

With any luck the kids will sleep past 07 so I can at least see the look on their faces when they see what's around the tree.
Awww...that's kinda sad.

I wish I knew what I was getting. I've been so good this year and haven't pestered the hell out of my husband...or gone looking!

BUT My parents are getting us night tables to match our bed....

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
I get to come home for from here (for 12 days) and see my 20 month old twins and wife for the first time in a year and the last time for almost another 2 years. this will be approx. 50 days TOTAL i have spent with them since their birth... i am scared to death that they will either not remember me or worst yet be scared of this "stranger". all i want for christmas is dunkin donuts med/reg coffee, maybe snow and daughters that know who the hell I am. :(

ya know we are responsible for the dismantling, RSP, and emergency destruction of anything from a blackcat firecracker and a chinese nuclear warhead and everything in between, we have a $50,000 price tag on our heads and we are surrounded by a million people who would luv to just kill us- and the only thing that truly scares me are those little girls and my relationship (or lack there of) with them. isn't there a country song about this?

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
i have a few bags of ground D & D, its just not the same. I even found a D & D in Qatar it is god awful. its just different thats all, its not the same outside of new england.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i have a few bags of ground D & D, its just not the same. I even found a D & D in Qatar it is god awful. its just different thats all, its not the same outside of new england.
You need to bring some styrofoam cups back with you. That's where the flavor really comes from. :wink:

Seriously though, Your first post should remind us of the sacrifices that you (and all of those who are over there with you) are making. I'm very happy that you will be able to spend the holidays with your family. With that, a heartfelt Thank-you. :coffee:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I get to come home for from here (for 12 days) and see my 20 month old twins and wife for the first time in a year and the last time for almost another 2 years. this will be approx. 50 days TOTAL i have spent with them since their birth... i am scared to death that they will either not remember me or worst yet be scared of this "stranger". all i want for christmas is dunkin donuts med/reg coffee, maybe snow and daughters that know who the hell I am. :(
Safe trip home...Your little girls may not remember you at first...but it will come to them. Don't worry if they cry. They still love and know you deep down. It will resurface before you can blink!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I asked Santa for a Sexy State Trooper (who doesn't have a wife, kids or any other psychological problems) with a big red bow... :jump:

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Well, after reading EOD's post, Im going to go ahead and shut my mouth. Thanks man, you have alot more balls than most of us! :thumbup:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Be careful for what you wish for. Santa could fill those hose with a pair of hairy legs and a Yule log with a couple of Christmas balls. Unless that's what you were going for...

·
MassCops Member
95 Posts
I have everything I could want :D , T-Cop usually gets me things I wouldn't even think of, last year it was a diamond ring and a satellite radio for my car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.