Weymouth police officer struck working traffic detail | Page 4 | MassCops

Weymouth police officer struck working traffic detail

Discussion in 'Line of Duty Death News' started by kwflatbed, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Sarge31

Sarge31 MassCops Member

Rest In Peace Officer Davey. You will be greatly missed brother. Thank you for your service. May God bless you and watch over your family in this very difficult time. My prayers are with them.

2. 5-0

5-0 Guest

What a horrible day... RIP Brother, and God Bless your children and family.

3. afd414

afd414 MassCops Member

RIP Sir, Thank you for your service.

4. TRPDiesel

TRPDiesel MassCops Member

RIP Ofc Davey
    I know the elderly driver blew a stop sign but How many times have all of us boldly stepped in to traffic protected only by our yellow or orange vests to flap our arms at the inattentive driver bearing down on us at the detail site with no doubt in our mind that they are going to stop because we are the police. We educate the driver the best we know how and shake our head at the stupidity of the public. This is the ultimate reality check-Sometimes those car's don't stop.
    My thoughts and prayers to the officer's family and friends.
    RIP

5. 51st MPOC#110

51st MPOC#110 MassCops Member

RIP brother

6. Crvtte65

Crvtte65 Moderator

Rest in Peace brother Davey. Thoughts and prayers are with the family and the WPD

7. badgebunny

badgebunny "Tinkerbell"

USMC...thanks for posting that.

I don't know what to say...except that as all of you have said RIP and thank you Officer Davey for you service. My heart goes out to the Davey family and the Weymouth PD.

May God and Saint Michael watch over the law enforcement community and protect us from anymore tragedy.

As someone recently posted...why do heros have to die???? :cry:

8. sneakypete

sneakypete MassCops Member

Weymouth police officer struck working traffic detail

Rest in Peace Officer Davey. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and the WPD.

9. CPT Chaos

CPT Chaos Subscribing Member

Rest in Peace, Officer and Soldier.

10. screamineagle

screamineagle Masscops Therapist

Rest in Peace Brother

11. lpwpd722

lpwpd722 Maddy B's grammy

My thoughts and prayers with his family. Especially his wife and three children, his dad whose footsteps he followed, his mom and any siblings he may have and his brothers and sisters of Weymouth P.D.. So very young. Having something like this happen after making it home from Iraq is just so unbelievable. I didn't know him but my heart is absolutely broken. R.I.P. Officer. May your death be not in vain.

12. daxxkid

daxxkid MassCops Member

RIP Brother...Tank you for your service...

13. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

The aching hearts everyone, but especially the children, must be feeling this morning...my god. RIP brother...god speed.

14. Lights-Out!

Lights-Out! MassCops Member

15. MCPHS401

MCPHS401 MassCops Member

Words cant express feeling's in this situation. My condolences to his family and the Weymouth PD for losing a brother. Truly a great loss for his community and Police as a whole.

16. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

Rest in Peace Officer Davey.

17. CollegePDispatch

CollegePDispatch MassCops Member

18. JMB1977

JMB1977 New Member

RIP Officer Davey. Thoughts and prayers to his family and Weymouth PD

19. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Rest in peace Officer Davey.

20. LongKnife56

LongKnife56 MassCops Member

Officer Davey,

From reading the comments, it seems not many of us here knew you in person but we all appreciate your service and feel as though a part of ourselves has been lost. We can only hope and pray that the Lord will wrap his arms around those you loved and who loved you and give them strength and courage in their difficult times ahead. We also pray that the Lord will lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

21. GD

GD MassCops Member

RIP Pltmn Davey. All law enforcement throughout the U.S mourns your loss!!

A least the local rag has a little decency(not much) and turned off the commenting!!!:BM:

22. bedpilot

bedpilot MassCops Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends and co-workers. Rest in Peace..!!!

23. Irishpride

Irishpride Subscribing Member

R.I.P. Officer Davey. My prayers and deepest condolences are with his family, friends, and the Weymouth PD.

24. SwettHog

SwettHog New Member

R.I.P. Officer Davey

25. L4G81

L4G81 MassCops Member

RIP Officer Davey. Thoughts and prayers heading to his loved ones in this tragic time.